君が望む永遠 Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (Rumbling Hearts) [Dual Audio]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
By request....sort of...anyway, here it is:

animepaperscans_kimi-ga-nozomu-eien_louise136_2497x1840_146536.jpg

Description:

Narumi Takayuki is a normal high school student with a crush on Mitsuki, the school's swim star -- that is, until he receives a profession of love from his friend Haruka. But amidst the beautiful budding relationship, tragedy strikes when an accident occurs, turning Narumi's life upside-down. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is a compelling drama about one man, and the choices he must make for love.

Episodes: 14
Spoken Languages: English, Japanese
Texted Languages: English
Year: 2003 - 2004

Haruka SUZUMIYA:
Seiyuu: Minami KURIBAYASHI
Voice Actor: Carrie SAVAGE

Mitsuki HAYASE:
Seiyuu: Chiaki TAKAHASHI
Voice Actor: Colleen CLINKENBEARD

Takayuki NARUMI:
Seiyuu: Kisho TANIYAMA
Voice Actor: Kevin M. CONNOLLY

Size: 3.4 GB
Format: .mkv
animepaperscans_kimi-ga-nozomu-eien_suemura_97546.jpg

old torrent, give it a while to get up some steam. I forgot to thank the original uploader who in this case is Byukkun

Attachments

• [kickass.to]kimi.ga.nozomu.eien.rumbling.hearts.dual.audio.torrent
    35.5 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
So I just finished watching this but it is kind of hard to review. I found it a bit soap operaish and straight out of a visual novel.....it was just that type of storyline. The great, as well as the most frustrating thing about many visual novels are that they are very similar to life in the aspect that "there are no right choices....only choices". I enjoyed watching the anime and while I can't say that I was sated with the conclusion the conclusion was well done. This isn't truly a light-hearted anime, no action scenes, no weapons, some light humour, some realism discrepencies but......it was worth every minute I spent watching it. They just don't have anything equivalent to it in North American anime, which is basically just for kids. There are a lot of scenes that kids just wouldn't understand here and only a more mature audience would appreciate......and I did.

Last edited: