Fuuka Nishihama - shimacolle_nishihama03 [12.5MB]

ace71

Ninja Pig
Jan 15, 2009
Hi javlovers0015 ,

You should at least give thanks aikonhey. Since I know your pics came from aikonhey. And also you have them on your WP.

Reactions: 2 people

aikonhey

idolfun.net
Jul 14, 2008
I unzip it because the link will not take too long or will be deleted..

anyone can copy it as long there's a link and you are not the owner of the imouto.tv.

your main purpose is to promote your coypcat site. you are disrespecting someone's post. i wonder if i don't post anymore, what else will you post in your site? LOL

actually you've done it already with me when you're username was keito0015 (Banned) and yet you came back just to keep on using my posts as to promote your site LOL.

aikonhey

idolfun.net
Jul 14, 2008
I only get imouto.tv. and minisuka.tv I respect your post. anyone can download your link I'm not copying any website though. keito0015? I dont know who is that. if I promote my website I will add signature on every link and pictures. you see I unzip it because soon it will expried/deleted due to dmca and also I remember your ryushare link was for PREMIUM user only. which I re upload it and unzip it here to make it free.

if you respect me as a poster, you will not bump my post and ruin it since it JUST posted. LOL as i've checked your site during the ryushare time, it was all for PREMIUM only and you are not offering any mirror. and another LOL, you also copying my other posts such as in LOVEPOP, DIGI-GRA, and many more.

Reactions: 1 person

ace71

Ninja Pig
Jan 15, 2009
Sorry for that. I will not bump if its deleted . I will just add gallery. no it was free. that's why they can download it and say thanks. " LOVEPOP, DIGI-GRA, and many more" ? are you sure? I have login before in LOVEPOP, DIGI-GRA but now it expired but I'm still looking at it to post and update the links.

if you post a content meaning you are willing to share it. thats why you are using filehost with affiliate.

Thaz why the original uploader have the first priority & option to post his affiliate filehost links. Do you think it is reasonable of his hard work and having your links ?

ace71

Ninja Pig
Jan 15, 2009
I dont have link. Just the gallery Ace71. I deleted the gallery sorry if I posted the gallery my purpose is if the user doesn't have premium atleast they can see it.

You should have your gallery links after aikonhey links are dead or after 7 days. Many Downloader will download your image links instead his. So what is the point having his link up ? Thaz what he is trying to say.