nudist.Sister.Young.Asian.4.jpg
nudist.Sister.Young.Asian.5.jpg
nudist.Sister.Young.Asian.6.jpg

Link: http://gari.france.free.fr/?p=141

franklee

Range Rider
Mar 6, 2008
Nemushita

Thanks for the link. At first I approached this with misgivings because it was an unfamiliar link and in French, a rare language up on the net, as well. Then after I slipped a loop around the neck of the horse I needed to ride for the download, it led me a merry chase through three screens and a cactus patch before I could get my saddle on it. I almost gave up then but I climbed aboard even though it was a long ride (550 megs). When I woke up this morning I checked the download. Everything came in perfectly so I reviewed the clip. What a perty little filly! Well worth the hassle and the worry over a strange connection. I salute you sir!

And may your boots be empty every morning and your bedroll free of snakes. Keep you powder dry.

franklee

Iseekyou

Mar 22, 2008
Nemushita

Thanks for the link. At first I approached this with misgivings because it was an unfamiliar link and in French, a rare language up on the net, as well. Then after I slipped a loop around the neck of the horse I needed to ride for the download, it led me a merry chase through three screens and a cactus patch before I could get my saddle on it. I almost gave up then but I climbed aboard even though it was a long ride (550 megs). When I woke up this morning I checked the download. Everything came in perfectly so I reviewed the clip. What a perty little filly! Well worth the hassle and the worry over a strange connection. I salute you sir!

And may your boots be empty every morning and your bedroll free of snakes. Keep you powder dry.

franklee

lol