forced into jav

guyverzero

Feb 3, 2013
is there a true story where an female celebrity/artist/actress or a normal lady is being forced to be a jav actress ? :puzzled:

maybe she is forced by her management or blackmailed ?

or maybe forced by yakuza because she is in debt by one of yakuza's loan shark company ? :puzzled:

guyverzero

Feb 3, 2013
^ i see, i wonder how is her expression in the movie, because someone being forced like this might really not enjoy the filming.

btw, what i actually looking is if there is a lady who is being forced or coerced to play jav againts her will or if she is acutally doesnt want to have sex with ramdom dudes in jav, either forced by her management or by blackmailed or coerced some bad guys. Like she doesnt have a choice to refuse to play in jav

guyverzero

Feb 3, 2013
^ i see, i wonder how is her expression in the movie, because someone being forced like this might really not enjoy the filming.

btw, what i actually looking is if there is a lady who is being forced or coerced to play jav againts her will or if she is acutally doesnt want to have sex with ramdom dudes in jav, either forced by her management or by blackmailed or coerced some bad guys. Like she doesnt have a choice to refuse to play in jav