Forced conversion to Futanari

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

virtual.visitor1

Soul Chain was VERY hot!

Does anyone know of any anime or manga in which a character is forcibly converted to a Futanari?

Or a girl (sex slave) ?

Little guy wanking:
:wait:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
At least make an attempt to post in the right section.

V

virtual.visitor1

At least make an attempt to post in the right section.
Well, Super Mod, perhaps you would take pity on a newbie and not be so arrogant.

The Title of the forum includes the word "Community", not "Facist Camp".

Don't you think we TRY to do the right thing?

Do you think we INTENTIONALLY post in the wrong place?

Why don't you SAY where the post should go, rather than just insulting me and then being silent?

Perhaps you should move to a forum where they appreciate rudeness?

It's NOT CLEAR AT ALL to Newbies where my post should go, oh Great One.

InterestedParty

Go ahead, touch it
Jun 29, 2008
Well, Super Mod, perhaps you would take pity on a newbie and not be so arrogant.

The Title of the forum includes the word "Community", not "Facist Camp".

Don't you think we TRY to do the right thing?

Do you think we INTENTIONALLY post in the wrong place?

Why don't you SAY where the post should go, rather than just insulting me and then being silent?

Perhaps you should move to a forum where they appreciate rudeness?

It's NOT CLEAR AT ALL to Newbies where my post should go, oh Great One.

Dude, relax... Just ask where the correct place to post is... :relax-bath:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
It wasn't my intent to be arrogant, my post was short and I was silent because I had to leave for work. It doesn't help your case by acting childish in return. You created this thread in the torrent section where torrent are posted, not questions or requests. Anyhow, you probably noticed that I moved this thread where it belongs (Hentai Discussion).

As for your original question, you can check out Alignment You! You! the Animation. It has the futanari conversion (boy to girl) then the girl is screwed by his own dick.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
kbryc08: It doesn't really belong in Discussions, either, since it's just a shameless request for information. Were he to start a discussion about the thread's title topic, that'd be a different story, but he shows no intention of doing so.

new guy seeking futa conversion: For what it's worth, I agree that kbryc08's reply was anything but arrogant. It was so brief and politely-worded that it's puzzling to see you get so worked up over it. Hopefully his polite assistance will change your opinion.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Yea I was thinking whether it should go into requests or not. Maybe this thread will get a little more buzz (and hopefully some discussion) here. :sleeping:

daikl

Ia cu paine Gicutzule!!
Mar 22, 2008
From what i can remember Bondage Game,Project Boobs,Cool Devices were h-animes where they were forced to become futanari via operation,for the time being i cant recall any other forceed means.Hope this helps

V

virtual.visitor1

So, everyone agrees: You disagree where this thread should go.

And having been a newbie in MANY forums before, I would expect a reply such as:

"You're posted in the wrong thread; try <such and such> instead." instead of your Sarcastic "...at least make an attempt..."

I DID MAKE AN ATTEMPT, as poor as you think it was. You, yourself, have made many, many, many Foolish first attempts at Many things in your life, haven't you? Were people always rude to you in return?

And, just to say "you're wrong" and then leave it at that is unhelpful. And THEN to MAKE me to ask YET AGAIN is actually abusive!

I am normally very polite, and support forum communites as best I can... but it makes me angry when people are rude, arrogant and dismissive to newbies, whether myself or others. The title of the forum says "Community", and I would expect you all to behave that way.

I would be DELIGHTED to post in whatever forum is best, and I chose one looking for a Torrent to fulfill my interest. Okay, it was wrong. Simply indicate, as best you can, where you think the post should go.

Since there is clear disagreement ALREADY as to where this thread should go, I suggest those of you condemning me should take a step back, and have a little courtesy.

To the other kind member with constructive replies: Kudos to you, and THANKS !

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Calm down. You're being overly melodramatic.

This was ultimately your error, but your response has been a hotly-worded defense in which you have sought to deflect all blame from yourself back onto pretty much everybody else. I suppose I should not be surprised given your previous replies, but I am nonetheless disappointed. Yes, you do say you're sorry for the mistake; but, you continue to insist that the community has been inconsiderate and/or hostile towards you. I don't think anyone can be said to have been hostile. Every single person who has replied has been trying to help you -- in one way or another -- and not one of them has suggested that you should leave. If you mistake criticism for hostility, then yes, you must feel that I'm being incredibly "hostile" to you right now.

While you may insist that your error was due to the rules being unclear or the board being difficult to navigate, these are only excuses. To put it into general terms, negligence is not a valid legal defense.

I agree that it must be very difficult for a new member to figure out where threads belong. But there are many things which are difficult to figure out: for example, how to assemble a computer. If nobody tells you that static electricity can easily be passed from your body to a circuitboard, and if you manhandle your RAM cards by their teeth and thus short-circuit them, rendering them useless, you are right to be frustrated that nobody told you but you would not have a good leg to stand on if you sought a refund from the company that manufactured the RAM. They would tell you things like "You should have known what you were doing" and "It's common knowledge that static electricity can easily ruin computer parts." These criticisms of your behavior are not necessarily hostile or rude -- they're just criticisms of your own negligent behavior.

So departing from that example and returning to what really did take place, yes, the rules for thread-posting may be confusing to a new member. But in that case? The most appropriate response is to not post a new thread at all. You shouldn't post until you are certain you are doing the right thing. Many webforums have instructions or rules like this. Some webforums (like HongFire) go so far as to restrict new members' ability to create threads until they have made at least 30 non-spam replies to existing threads. To state it one last time and in a different way:
- the non-negligent thing to have done would have been to have not posted a thread at all until you had thoroughly studied the board either actively (poring over it) or passively (by conversing with us and getting a feel for how things work); and had you done so and had the outcome still been negative, you could then have better defended your error and we would have agreed that it was not negligence on your part
- the negligent thing to do is to "post first, ask questions later"

Finally, we have a "Thanks!" button on the bottom right-hand corner of each post excluding one's own. I believe that this reply as well as this one gave you information which you appreciate, i.e. they answered your original request. I think you see where this is going ... ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
It´s Christmas time, so it´s time to thank and to forgive. This discussion neither really makes sense nor will have a result, newbies who are not familiar with the forum and it´s rules simply make mistakes and mods are there to correct these...

This thread could possibly be seen as a request or as a start for a discussion either, but did not belong in the torrent section, so it correctly has been moved. For a request it´s neceassary to know rather exactly what you want, so - in my opinion - it´s in the correct section now...

Just see any post by Sukebe, as it contains a torrent as wells as DDL mirrors, noone would start a discussion whether it belongs to the torrent or DDL section...

To return to topic: the only real forced conversion into Futanari in an h-anime is in Cool Devices eps. 8 and 9. Covers attached...

V

virtual.visitor1

So, newbies ARE NOT ALLOWED to make mistakes in your world?

As I said, I was LOOKING for torrents. TORRENTS.

My choice seemed pretty relevant at the time, and could have been corrected AT ONCE, with a KIND REPLY, without sarcasm towards the poor mistaken newbie.

I've posted often in other forums, in the wrong places occasionally, WITHOUT the sarcasm and repeated attacks on my mistakes.

What IS the matter with YOU? IT WAS A MISTAKE for god's sake!

Again, thanks to those actually providing actual content.

V

virtual.visitor1

Cool Devices 8 & 9 - are the print-versions the same as the Anime versions?

The last Cool Devices anime that I had seemed to just stop in the middle of the story (I can't remember, but it might have been ep. 10)

Thanks.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
So, newbies ARE NOT ALLOWED to make mistakes in your world?

As I said, I was LOOKING for torrents. TORRENTS.

My choice seemed pretty relevant at the time, and could have been corrected AT ONCE, with a KIND REPLY, without sarcasm towards the poor mistaken newbie.

I've posted often in other forums, in the wrong places occasionally, WITHOUT the sarcasm and repeated attacks on my mistakes.

What IS the matter with YOU? IT WAS A MISTAKE for god's sake!

Again, thanks to those actually providing actual content.

Where´s the difference between my and your world, my post throughout had a positive sense, where did you see a negative sense in it? My intension just was to stop this discussion peacefully, having both sides, user and mod, in mind, you however started it again...

There are forums where you would already been stoned or have got an infraction, because they stricly insist in following the rules, others do not even allow to make a request or start a discussion thread without a minimum amount of posts. We do not have such restrictions yet. In some forums you need a minimum of ten posts, in others you have to be promoted from junior member to member, not so here in A-O. I am a member of 8 forums, so I know.

Torrent sections demand that a torrent is posted with a new thread, request sections or discussion sections don´t need a torrent, they need just a topic or a title one wants to be posted or a link shown - if possible. But this is just an explanation.

Of course newbies tend to make mistakes, that´s what I wrote - and it´s just normal. That´s what I wanted to explain to stop the discussion - and I wrote it in a very friendly way. But regarding the high amount of new threads which are posted in a wrong section and cause a lot of work we as the mods only try to keep the order of this forum, that´s what we are responsible for, just as other mods in other forums are too. While we are moving the thread to the correct section other forums simply delete wrong set threads, what do you prefer?

People more or less always are responsible for what they do, in traffic, reg. the law, against administration or simply in a forum like this...

Nobody had punished you for anything...

Rule #8: Create threads in the correct section! Yes we have Moderators and Administrators who can move these threads to the correct location, but that is a nuisance. We have other things to do, and don't need to be moving threads every second of the day. So please, do us a favor and keep them in the correct forum locations. If you ever have a question about where a thread should go, just PM any of the mods. They'll answer problems you might have.

V

virtual.visitor1

No, this is the rudest forum I've ever been on.

I made a mistake, and was forced to "ask again" (go check), rather than just having the correct answer posted.

But non-newbies think, This is MY forum and I will push the newbies around, it's my right.

In 12 years of forum posting, I've never been treated that way: Being told to "ASK AGAIN"

Go check.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
"in 12 years of forum posting"

Improbable, given the history of bulletin board software. But even were we to give you the benefit of the doubt, "12 years of posting" only proves time spent on a forum, not the breadth of one's travels to other communities. For all we know, you could have been posting on the same forum for the last 12 years. (I know some people who have been posting on the same forum for 10 years, one I was there for when it was created.)

"this is the rudest forum I've ever been on"

Improbable, given this is one of the politest webforums I've ever been on which had anything to do with otaku culture. For starters, your original outburst would have earned you an insta-ban on some forums and a harsh infraction on most others. A-O is the only community I know of where we would all calmly and politely try to help you out, as we have done.

Anyway, we don't want to argue, but you obviously do. You're either a a very perturbed and offended person or else you are a troll pretending to be such a person just for cheap "lulz." Either way, it has gotten old. You say we're rude. You are implicitly demanding an apology. Well, you're not getting an apology. You're not getting an apology from staff members who have been extremely patient and polite with you. You're certainly not getting an apology for being scolded for breaking the rules. We have nothing to apologize to you for! You came, you broke a rule, staff politely admonished you, and all hell broke loose.

I really hate it when members do this on other forums, and by all means scold me for pseudo-modding, but I do think it's time this thread got locked. virtual.visitor1 has shown no desire to build a discussion on forced futanari out of this and if we do decide to discuss that in the future it might be best to do so in a thread less tarnished by so much bickering.

If we really are that rude to you, all I can say is: good luck with the real world. Seriously.

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008
Well, I think he's just over-reacting. The mod just forgot to mention the correct section for him to post the thread, jeez..
It wasn't like he was told to "STFU, noob, post in the right sub-forum you fucktard." <<< My version of rudeness.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
No, this is the rudest forum I've ever been on.

I made a mistake, and was forced to "ask again" (go check), rather than just having the correct answer posted.

But non-newbies think, This is MY forum and I will push the newbies around, it's my right.

In 12 years of forum posting, I've never been treated that way: Being told to "ASK AGAIN"

Go check.

Exactly 10 months ago I was a newb like yourself and at the same time made more or less the same mistakes as yours but then I learned from it (anything I heard was far from rude)

In fact This is the most Helpful and Polite community I ever found as members try to help each other even to newbs (really a personal experience, at least for hentai section) and the fact you stumbled on hens section rather than adult section should be considered lucky (seriously)..... and even luckier you don't find the killer mod (he's been 2 webforums mod whose words could be somewhat unappealing)

No offense but I hardly sees anything written here as "rude"

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
perhaps an "Angel of Vengeance" behaviour would be the better way moderating...

that´s the result of being kind and moderate...

Status
Not open for further replies.