For Lotion fans

Mar 27, 2007
I love lotion and wanted to share what I've learned about it.

First theres the wikipedia entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotion_play

Then from browsing Japanese sites I've found it comes in 3 forms:
a powder you add to water, like in soapland titles
http://www.e-nls.com/pict1-3105-1811

a concentrate you add to the bath to make a tubful of lotion
http://www.e-nls.com/pict2-2642-1111

and bulk quantities which give the really sticky stuff, though it can also be diluted with water
http://www.e-nls.com/pict1-3223-1811

sadly the powder and bulk type (try importing that!) are not available outside Japan, however you can buy lotion bath here:
http://www.jlist.com/SEARCH/"lotion_bath"/1/
the first one gives white lotion, the other two give clear- oh and it's extremely slippery so be careful. How do I know? well...:snicker:

Edit: just to be clear, there was a girl involved...

kadosho

Feb 17, 2007
Sounds like you had quite a time researching this.
*and sharing a moment. ^^;

"Now you're Zestfully clean!"

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Every time someone mentions this I am reminded of this really-quite-charming comedy by Takeshi Ohmi called Lotion Play. (see attachments) Your enthusiasm, thermidor, reminds me of the couples depicted in this story. Cool to see that you had so much fun with this. :happy:

But do you have a minute? I have two questions for you: where (in the house) did you use the lotion, and how did you prepare for the mess?

In the story Lotion Play, the couples do it in the following locations:
1- directly on top of a hardwood floor
2- directly on top of the tiled floor in the bathroom (the "scrubbing area" in Japanese bathrooms)
3- on top of a tarp laid down on a hardwood floor
4- #2 again
5- #1 again
6- on an inflatable bed (like the ones you put in a swimming pool) that has been laid on the tiled floor of the bathroom
7- #2 again

The thing is, except for the inflatable bed one I don't think these situations are very practical for Westerners -- and they don't sound very comfortable, either! :sick: I wouldn't know, but just imagining it sounds uncomfortable.

First, the Japanese have large open tiled flooring in their bathrooms because they use the space to scrub beforehand, but Western bathrooms aren't designed the same way and usually have very small open floorspace. (I think my bathroom doesn't even have 6 feet of open floor space in any direction!) So it seems like Westerners can't do it in the bathroom. :frozen:

Then there's the problem that my apartment is carpeted everywhere else. So I don't have the easy cleanup of a hardwood floor. :frozen:

But the biggest problem of all that I see is the pain of kneeling or crouching on those hard floors for so long! It would either hurt your knees (kneeling) or your feet (crouching) for so long, all the while trying to make love to another very-slippery person. There's a reason people make love in bed! You can lay down painlessly, it's big, it's soft, it molds to your body, etc. But am I alone on this one? Do you guys have no trouble kneeling on a hardwood floor for 20-30 minutes? :coldsweat:

Anyway, this sounds really fun and I'd love to try it some day. :grassdance:

Mar 27, 2007
I used the jlist one which is for the bath, so no clean up issues, it just goes down the drain after, adding more hot water to dilute it first works best. But is is very slippery, make sure you have a bath mat.

I'd like to try the inflatable mat sometime, but I guess you would need to put a tarp down to protect the floor.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Hmm. Sounds like your tub is big then. My bathtub is far too narrow to have sex in, plus it's not nearly long enough to be able to lie down in comfortably. (Maybe 4½ feet long and 3 feet wide?) Wouldn't it still be uncomfortable in the tub, though? It's just as hard a surface as hard floors.

But hey, hearing you were able to do it in the tub -- and it was great -- gives me and fellow Westerners hope. Thanks for the speedy reply too!

daice

Jun 22, 2008
You could always try to play in bed.
Like, wrap the mat with plastic film and be happy. The lotion will probably kill the problem of the friction between your skin and the film. If you still are not comfortable with the idea of doing straight over the plastic, buy those disposable sheets for your bed and put it over the plastic.
And cover the floor around the bed so the lotion can fall from the bed without a problem.

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
used it in the tub as well. lots of fun but like said before....very slippery. inflatable pool would be better but clean up is no fun...
not to change subject but does anyone have any vids with lotion play they want to share?i tried the posted but not all have links to torrents.thanks

Mar 27, 2007
a waterproof mattress cover is a good idea. I guess the guy who always gets his girl to squirt must have some suggestions. :goodboy: