Flexible JAV stars?

hurpyderp

Mar 3, 2011
What are some JAV movies with flexible actresses? By that I mean I want to see them doing splits and getting into all sorts of bendy positions.

Azumi Mizhushima, Kyoko Shinohara and Miki Komori are the ones I know about. Any one else know any others?

Minora

Jul 4, 2010
Rika Aiuchi (you'll never had guessed it from body type), Minori Hatsune or Yui Tatsumi.

hurpyderp

Mar 3, 2011
Any particular films I should look for where they show off their flexible talents? Looks like Yui Tatsumi does some stretching in DV1192 and Rika Aiuchi looks like she gets fucked while doing splits in SOE093 and SOE227.

hurpyderp

Mar 3, 2011
Thanks, I've downloaded that one a while ago.

Usually what I do is I search either "軟体" (flexible/soft body) or "開脚" (splits/spread legs) and it gives me a good amount of results. I'm just wondering if there's any really good ones in particular I might have missed.

SMTMan

May 12, 2012
I hate to bump something this old, but I've always been looking for more flexible girls. I can never find where to download any, though. I'm still pretty new to navigating the JAV world.

Thanks in advance for the posts and help =)

longtimefan

old thread reviver
May 7, 2018
Ishida Karen interpreting flexibility
upload_2020-2-7_22-20-41.jpeg
Difficulty Score: 9
Execution Score: 9
Final Mark: 9

Reactions: R1k0

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Kanae Renon is super pretty, slender and very flexible. A bunch of her early releases put her in positions that emphasized this, although it seems like this quality is used less nowadays, although I don't follow her closely.

https://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=&s=aemfq

kawd812-05.jpg

kawd825-10.jpg

bakanaotoko

May 28, 2009
綾瀬みゅう Ayase Myuu does a (uncredited) good turn doing an upside down BJ, and also where she's basically sitting on her chest with her ankles over her head in Dandy-074. A pity it's only BJ. That said, it's a pretty good BJ.
She also plays a ballerina in SDMS-276, and NWF-044.
She should have been a bigger star. Great body slender with relatively big boobs, doe-eyed, and big BJ lips.

Reactions: longtimefan