Flat chested Idols (A/B-Cup or less)

nukexdevil

Jun 25, 2012
Since i really like girls with flat chests (and/or slightly chubby girls... with not too large brests!)

Normally i try to find my stuff with google... but it is a total mess to search for flat chested J-AV. (and if i find something, it only contains dead links -.-)

I am pretty sure that we have such Movies here on Akiba, but i do not know what i should type into the search, because i always get some very big Boobs... that is not what i want to find.. (ロリ as a search term... does not work very good...)

maybe someone knows how to find them on Akiba, the web?

Regardless if it is a Torrent, or a DDL (except Ryushare -.-)

Thanks in advance^^

Reactions: 1 person

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
yuuno hoshi- not so skinny, small boobs (maybe my favorite jav star)
nanasaki fuuka

tebor

Nov 2, 2012
Natsuki Hasegawa is one of my new favorite actresses, and she is pretty small chested with awesome sexy dimples. search for Val-029, which is readily available on the internet.

Attachments

• Natsuki Hasegawa.jpg
    Natsuki Hasegawa.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 432
  • Natsuki Hasegawa2.jpg
    Natsuki Hasegawa2.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 356

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
it is a pity I never found this earlier, like before we changed servers, I had many links, am working on getting them back

Aoba Itou
Izumi Asuka, her last film she is 18 and awesome,
Miina

I have forgotten the suitcase girl's name, but I will try to come back with more

http://ienergy1.com/dvd/index.php?dvd_id=211 got that from the link provided by jchouktv

Last edited by a moderator:

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Flat chested JAV performer?

NOA (乃亜 )!!!

Beautiful woman, with a lascivious look to her. While she can suck, and fuck with the best of them, Noa is great at girl/girl sex.

Attachments

• tyod192jp-01.jpg
    tyod192jp-01.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 182
  • tyod002jp-03.jpg
    tyod002jp-03.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 178
  • tyod155jp-06.jpg
    tyod155jp-06.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 191

Evande

Sep 29, 2011
Flat chested JAV performer?

NOA (乃亜 )!!!

Beautiful woman, with a lascivious look to her. While she can suck, and fuck with the best of them, Noa is great at girl/girl sex.

I will second Noa Torigoe (aka Noa) and her cruel, mocking laugh when she doms... but I'd also like to nominate all-rounder Nana Takeshita for your consideration. B-cup (I'm guessing), fairly trim stomach, but also decent-sized thighs and bum. I fluff my proverbial pom poms for the fair amount of grueling work she does. :cheery:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I will second Noa Torigoe (aka Noa) and her cruel, mocking laugh when she doms... but I'd also like to nominate all-rounder Nana Takeshita for your consideration. B-cup (I'm guessing), fairly trim stomach, but also decent-sized thighs and bum. I fluff my proverbial pom poms for the fair amount of gruelling work she does. :cheery:

http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1092578&highlight=*Takeshita*

I done a search for Nana this is the best I could come up with, I think, perhaps if we can, try and a get picture posted or a link, and yes I am as guilty as the rest :gimme:

Evande

Sep 29, 2011
http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1092578&highlight=*Takeshita*

I done a search for Nana this is the best I could come up with, I think, perhaps if we can, try and a get picture posted or a link, and yes I am as guilty as the rest :gimme:

I went on Google a few weeks ago, and the only photos of her that weren't box covers and vid caps were from a photoshoot she did as a campaign girl. Pretty tame stuff, and I humbly admit that they weren't very complimentary of Nana. As far as I know, she doesn't have a studio contract and works as an independent. That's what we get when a performer doesn't have a marketing powerhouse trying to promote.

Earlier Gloryquest vids seem to have given her the most exposure, but it looks like they've gone their separate ways.