Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I just downloaded this and the file is damaged. Is it just me or is it the file on megaupload. also, on both the jade video you posted today, the couple of seconds is all blocky. But still, those are nice uploads. thanks.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
I just checked the file myself and it is corrupt something happened at the end i've gotta it to play but I won't settle for a second rate rip I will redo it and hopefully there will be no problem with it. Look what happens when I rush to put something out. LOL

cuncoi01

Apr 30, 2009
Login | Register

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.Reasons for this may include:
- Invalid link
- The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service.

could you plss fix the link.thanksssssssss

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
sorry working on it the file was corrupt so I deleted it. I'm having a problem reuploading but working on it.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
All fixed now enjoy

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I also can't apparently. The download always freeze at some point between 8mb or 118mb. I tried it 9 times with 2 different download managers.

Edit: Yay, I finally managed to download it. Not sure why, maybe the new day or the fact that I left the page open, but the 10th attempt worked.

Erythnul

Jun 2, 2009
Benjies you have to try again with Megaupload or mediafire or something, we can't download the entire file from depositfiles. WE will be grateful if you re up on other server. Greets:chinesenewyearm:

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
alright Erythnul I'll see if I can find another host that will allow a big file cause I don't want to have to split it

sandy13

Aug 3, 2009
alright Erythnul I'll see if I can find another host that will allow a big file cause I don't want to have to split it

Hey Benjies try jumbofiles - it has 1G limit! and allows superfast download speeds as well - thanks for all the vids

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
thanks sandy13 I will try it hopefully this solves all the problems

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
sorry trasnaika i do not have those that's not really my thing but if i can find them I'll let you know

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008