First time with an asian partner?

Godhand13

Jun 20, 2022
Its a really weird and pretty personal and i guess to some offensive but im genuinely curious how many people (at least on the site) has actually went to bed with an asian partner what was the experience like? Was it paid date or your gf/bf or hell even just a kind friend lol why am i asking? Wanted to ask a nonJAV related question

bob4114

Jun 25, 2023
Its a really weird and pretty personal and i guess to some offensive but im genuinely curious how many people (at least on the site) has actually went to bed with an asian partner what was the experience like? Was it paid date or your gf/bf or hell even just a kind friend lol why am i asking? Wanted to ask a nonJAV related question

White guy in my 50s and my girlfriend is in her 40s. She is 100 lbs, has the body of a teenage girl, and it was just absolutely amazing when we started to have sex. Goddess pussy. Been together a few years and even now, every time, I am in awe. I never thought I would be with someone so damned HOT. And she is an absolute sweetheart outside of the bedroom. I am constantly amazed at my luck.