find a film

damtac84

Feb 24, 2011
Hi everyone!

Unfortunately, I have lost a film I love when I ghost my pc.

I can remember that film is a few story about some cute girls, who has drunk until can not use her sense. With each girl has only one man fuck her. I can remember:
- one girl has drunk (I do not remember the situation) until she has to squat on sidewalk.
- one girl has drunk with a man in the beach (I think they drunk beer, because they drunk by gallon).
- one girl is fucked in WC.
- one girl is been fucked in a car (I do not remember clearly at this case, maybe I remember incorrectly to another film).
it's not follow the order I remember its not only has 4 case.

With each case, it has a part film to introduce how she drunk. All is amateur (I am not sure with each man-actor).

If anyone saw it, remember it or save it at your computer, please give me the name of that film!

Thanks to give a few minutes to read this thread, special to the person found that film!

damtac84

Feb 24, 2011
I not sure. in fact that I've seen thats film for long time ago. of course I know that there are many film have same matter. but you know, the film follow amateur style, so I think we can collect all the film like that and try to find by see each film (of course this step is belong to me).
anyway, thanks for your help!