Final Fantasy statistics, Searching for

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I tried Googling these this morning with no luck. Thought I might try asking if anybody here knows where I might find the answers to these questions ...

1. What are the sales for each Final Fantasy game? (main series only) Preferably in the form of a bar graph.

2. What are the player-community's scores for each Final Fantasy game on a 10-point scale? (main series only) Preferably in the form of a bar graph.

3. Where can I find a diagram which depicts the relative likelihood that a person will enjoy a particular Final Fantasy title given his like or dislike of another particular title? (e.g. a figure which reveals that people who tended to like Final Fantasy Q also tended to like Final Fantasies R and T but tended to dislike Final Fantasies J and M)

A link in the direction of an answer to any one of these questions would be appreciated. Oh, and I've attached a sample bar graph below. If one already exists you can link me to, great. If only the raw data exists, I'll take it and make a bar graph myself.