FileJoker Exclusive Threads

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
In partnership with FileJoker, we have implemented a new thread prefix: "FileJoker Exclusive" in the Direct Downloads subforum.

This thread prefix allows members (if they want to) to mark threads they wish to contain only FileJoker links.

"FileJoker Exclusive" threads must only contain FileJoker links.

If you see a thread where a user has marked it as "FileJoker Exclusive", do not post links from other hosts in that thread.

This new rule does not change any existing rules.

Setting Thread Prefixes

Thread Prefixes can be set when you create a new thread. Select the prefix from the drop-down box:

2.png

After you have posted your thread, you will see it appear in the thread list with a label like this:

34.png

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
with this directive, I am really asking filejoker to increase that ridiculous download limit. I have no way to finish all the download if every uploader use filejoker.
I basically download 60-120GB everyday now with rapidgator. taking rest on weekend and I still can download.
With filejoker, If i don't download it, my quota will be wasted, and when I need it, it is not enough.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
hope FJ doesn't go belly up once people put too much stock on one horse like ryushare *crosses fingers*

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
just for your info:
i'm going to delete all threads that have a filejoker-exclusive-tag but also added other hosters.

Please report such threads - and also please report non-filejoker-links in filejoker-exclusive threads.
Thanks!

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Is it possible to reply filejoker-exclusive threads with filejoker links??

no, it is double posting, unless the original links are dead

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
yes

Reactions: Casshern2

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
nothing to do with us, ask filejoker for an upgraded

Reactions: Casshern2

all4jav1

idiot here
Oct 25, 2015
if already have an topic tag "FileJoker Exclusive", can I create an new topic that same DVD-code but add more filehosting?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
no