[FHD/5.52GB] STAR-447 ナマ派 初中出し解禁 橘梨紗

x167

Oct 24, 2011
Hey sen77, the torrent does not work. I'm using u torrent, is that my problem?

x167

Oct 24, 2011
Thanks jeb
but the torrents have same problem.
u torrent said: "Failure: Invalid passkey! Re-download the .torrent from tp.m-team.cc"
is that a private torrent not for public?

FappingtoRTCP2013

Aug 17, 2015
This AV is really the best I've seen so far.

If I were the male actor, this would be my story for the first scene:

There she is, sitting on the sofa. The beautiful Takamatsu Eri, former AKB48 trainee, now known by her AV name as Tachibana Risa.

I’m right behind her, waiting for her interview to end. This will be her first nakadashi filming. Yes, nakadashi! No condom, just my raw cock inside her sweet pussy. And most importantly, I get to shoot inside her!

At the director's cue, I leap from behind the sofa, pushing the cute 21-year-old down. I pull off her red skirt, together with the blue panties that cover my target area, the area I need to attack to successfully get this AV filmed. Risa tries to resist, while laughing. Stop teasing, baby, this ain’t an Attackers film.

My penis is engorged with a lot of blood, fully erect. I waste no time in pushing her legs wide open, grabbing my penis with my right hand, guiding it into Risa's vagina, surrounded by a forest of hair. The head of my dick first feels the hairs, then the lips of her closed vulva, and then the inside of her vagina walls. No foreplay. I'm hoping she isn't too dry. Finally, this ex-AKB48 girl is now my woman. I'm the 15th man to fuck her, I thought to myself. Her first, then 13 other AV male actors, and now, me. No wonder it's so easy to enter you.

Risa gasps as my manhood enters deep into her glory hole. This is it. The beginning of intercourse with Risa. I start to pound it with rhythm, as her soft “ueahs" spur me on. Risa looks away, towards the camera. You must be shocked at how good I am at fucking you, baby. We’re in the missionary position, the position you like the most. In her debut video, she said she liked the missionary position because she could see her partner’s face, and feel safe. She keeps eye contact with me. That’s good.

She rests her right hand against my chest, watching as I take control of her body, as my penis moves in and out of her. ”Da-me, da-me", she utters. But it isn't for me to stop. See how much I love you. Take this cock.

Taking it further, I pull up her cream-colored blouse, pulling down her sequined blue push-up bra, and letting her soft breasts rest atop the cup and underwire. Risa looks at me and pleads “da-me, da-me”. I’m not stopping, baby. My eyes are on your lovely milkbags.

“Kimochi”, I said, continuing to pound her. I loved every bit of what I was doing. I guide her right hand to where the insertion is, near her clit. Ramming even harder, the popping sounds of my body against hers becomes more obvious. I grab her left breast with my right hand. She must have had breast implants, I think to myself. These boobs weren’t that big when she was an AKB48 trainee. But they’re soft and nice.

I continue to ram my manhood into Risa. Her pussy's getting wetter. I can hear wet popping sounds, with her sweet, innocent cries of "da-me, da-me", and her Japanese F-cup (double D in the US) breasts jiggling as we fuck. Love it.

Suddenly, there’s this rising sensation within my manhood. Just less than 2 minutes, and I feel like I'm gonna cum. "Nakadashi", I utter. Risa places her hands at my waist, looking at my genitals ramming into hers. “Damedamedame”, Risa begs me not to shoot inside her. Too late, baby. I'm really gonna fucking cum inside you. Your first-ever onscreen creampie. By me.

“Ah”, I exclaim briefly. My hard dick explodes inside her. My waist quivers in sheer delight. All that man juice inside my balls, shooting out of my cock into the pussy of this hot sexy babe with a hairy snatch. Stepping backwards, I withdraw my penis. The white, gooey semen flows freely, out of Risa's pussy, down her ass, onto the sofa. All that sperm inside her pussy could've made her pregnant. That lovemaking was just round 1. I'm feenin' for round two.