FFVII Crisis Core

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gesicki107

Jan 15, 2008
OMG it comes out on march 25 and im really excited, Zach
is the best ff character ever (even though you havnt been able
to play him yet) finally ill be able to get back at all my friends that mocked
me for buying a psp <3

Sasukeden

Nin Nin ! ! !
Mar 3, 2007
I can't wait for the:

"OMG! did you see the ending! Is there an FFVII remake?!?!" comments after the release...

Deathsight13

Mega pervert
May 13, 2008
already finished the english and japanese version of the games got the jap ver as soon as it released ^^ great game to bad its a lil short

Spider20

Be your very own miracle!
May 25, 2008
im kinda sad that there isnt a option to replay all the cutscenes in the game.

sora3

May 24, 2008
Yeah. I was kind of gutted that you don't get the ability to see all the cutscenes you've unlocked.

Too bad as some of them were pure win...:eek:mg:

Spider20

Be your very own miracle!
May 25, 2008
I thought that all the cutscenes was great. :beautiful:

and I wanted to show them off to all my friends that didnt have the game too. *sigh* :why2:

Leechasd

Eye of The Beholder
Nov 16, 2006
That's why there are save points before the cutscenes :)

I've had 6-7 saves for the fights against Angeal, Genesis, Sephiroth, and the doc.

sora3

May 24, 2008
Lucky for me, I used my friend's Slim and Lite PSP to record the stupid cutscenes as well :D

NoriHiiro

Jun 27, 2008
This game sucked!!! Wow, you press x repeatedly, and win the fight!! That's great gaming!! I was soooooo disappointed, especially because FF7 was a dark game, and they chose to make FF7:CC's main character a totally awesome rockin dude yeah man right on to the extreme!!

seiya1

Level80Cleaver
Feb 28, 2007
I agree with Nori, the gameplay is boring and simplistic. It feels like you go through all that garbage gameplay only to see the next amazing cutscene. The makers should have released a compilation of all the videos in the game and put it on a dvd. I would get that instead.

Matterwave

Apr 12, 2008
Keep pushing X when fighting Minerva (or indeed in any of the battles in 9-6-x missions). She will kick you ass......o_O