Fewer and fewer MILF/INCEST JAV coming up

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

oneshotonly

Jan 8, 2012
Seems since Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster happen , there's fewer and fewer MILF or incest jav released to market nor the better quality . I do aware there's a swift in the taste of audience in Japan , and the milf industry is shrinking but it seems a little too quick and too fast for fans to take.

Aug 25, 2010
All I can say is that it's still one of the top genre's on DMM, so it can't be doing that bad. But it is a niche and there's going to be periods where it loses some interest. The general population prefers younger women, naturally.
There does seem to be less but money is tighter these days and companies seem to be more interested in creating compilation dvd's and re-using popular actresses than taking risks on new actresses. I can't say I blame them, but of course I'd like to see more MILF stuff.

I wouldn't worry though, it's a big enough genre that there will always be something out there for it.

oneshotonly

Jan 8, 2012
You don't need to start 2 threads to talk about the same topic for starters.

I'm terribly sorry ! When I post the first thread I remember the system warming me being a starter I couldn't post more than 4 post/reply within 720min and I was took it the first thread didn't active then I waited till the next day and post another same thread . If any one moderator seeing this , please delete the first one thread , much appreciated !

oneshotonly

Jan 8, 2012
All I can say is that it's still one of the top genre's on DMM, so it can't be doing that bad. But it is a niche and there's going to be periods where it loses some interest. The general population prefers younger women, naturally.
There does seem to be less but money is tighter these days and companies seem to be more interested in creating compilation dvd's and re-using popular actresses than taking risks on new actresses. I can't say I blame them, but of course I'd like to see more MILF stuff.

I wouldn't worry though, it's a big enough genre that there will always be something out there for it.

Maybe you're right abt the mature theme jav still being a major genre on DMM ,but I guess what I'm trying to say is here's that there is fewer and fewer upcoming promising mature actress like years ago when Sayaka Kawase ,Kazama Yumi ,Hoshi Anna etc emerging back then .
And I'm kind of worry under this kind of economy whether or not the mature industry gonna survive .

oneshotonly

Jan 8, 2012
I'm terribly sorry ! When I post the first thread I remember the system warming me being a starter I couldn't post more than 4 post/reply within 720min and I was took it the first thread didn't active then I waited till the next day and post another same thread . If any one moderator seeing this , please delete the first one thread , much appreciated !

I can see the formal one have been deleted , thank the moderator whoever he/she is .

CFUD

Jan 24, 2007
Yeah, it's on the decline.
You know what's hot right now?
Secret agent/policewomen/catsuit sex.

I mean, Alice Hoshi and Milk Matsuzaka, Lady Panther series etc. did it AGEEES ago :evil:

Aug 25, 2010
Maybe you're right abt the mature theme jav still being a major genre on DMM ,but I guess what I'm trying to say is here's that there is fewer and fewer upcoming promising mature actress like years ago when Sayaka Kawase ,Kazama Yumi ,Hoshi Anna etc emerging back then .
And I'm kind of worry under this kind of economy whether or not the mature industry gonna survive .

It'll last. Madonna's always going to be there as well as a few other brands. Believe me, no one is going away anytime soon, but expect more compilations and more of the same "safe" actresses all the time like Yumi Kazama instead of the riskier new actresses.

I think the bigger story is the increase in busty girls in JAV. That's something we can all enjoy :)

oneshotonly

Jan 8, 2012
Minora , as you have said in my earlier thread ask me to check with other studio ,yeah , I did my homework and I do think it's a serious decline in both quality and quantity regarding the mature theme JAV .
Here's the other manufactories who also in the mature business other than Madonna :

CenterVillage ,their new DVDs are all re-cap or assemble video of older ones
Next Group , they're worse than ever on that respect
Takara Visual , no more new good actress coming up
TameikeGoro ,no good at all ...

watermouse

Jan 2, 2009
don't know if you guy consider Yuna Shiina as MILF, she is quite good, gorgeous face, killer body (she had several movies in this category)