Fetishes?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I've recently developed a liking of newhalf/shemales/transsexuals flicks. And that is pretty weird when you consider that I'm 100% heterosexual. I do have my limits though. They must look like a girl in every way except for of course what they are working with downstairs. If the voice is too deep or the face too obvious than it's an immediate turnoff. Also, I can't watch a dude getting pumped in the ass in any position so I usually stay with the shemale on shemale or shemale on female.

You know what I was just coming to terms with my new fondness on shemales...I mean look at Armane Emiru, just beautiful
migd471pl.jpg

I'm not crazy or obsessed over it, but it is a turn on seeing them "gals" being able to experience the same kind of sexual pleasure as I do.

Reactions: goldtigrex

feet01

Aug 2, 2009
Female feet (soles), pantyhose, socks.
Footwear - ballet flats, leather slippers, clogs.
Readheads, girls with freckles.
Girls wearing glasses.
And, of course, for females in bukkake.:O

Last edited by a moderator:

jayzee1980

Jul 14, 2009
my fetish at JAV-girls are: pantyhose, stockings and legcast (or armcast)

The first fetish are so much famous and easy to found at these forum.
But the cast fetish is more hidden and more hidden at mainstream forums.

bard656

Mar 30, 2010
spandex fetish? anyone? like the one athlete-net has.. seriously i've never ever saw their videos (free to watch :p) online anywhere on the net..

nagaraka

Jul 11, 2011
I have a fetish about women wearing scarves, either around the neck or on the hair. It doesn't seem to be listed generally as a fetish category.

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
Sloppy tongue, tongue, Gokkun, Bukkake, lesbian and lesbian face licking with lots of spit.