Females who ejaculate during sex.

ledouchebag

Oct 1, 2010
I noticed Tia was able to do this in her second last Attackers vid. It's a lot hotter when a woman can do this from fucking rather than fingering. Does anyone know any other any other films where the actress does this?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I noticed Tia was able to do this in her second last Attackers vid. It's a lot hotter when a woman can do this from fucking rather than fingering. Does anyone know any other any other films where the actress does this?

you mean squirting ?

we have discussed about this several times in this forum

don't remember the vids but there are more than few AV idols who can squirt

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
Using this trick, any girl can squirt :-
20170621222008340.jpg

20170621222009598.jpg

ledouchebag

Oct 1, 2010
you mean squirting ?

we have discussed about this several times in this forum

don't remember the vids but there are more than few AV idols who can squirt

I know a lot who can squirt. I specifically said I would like to know if any actresses do this during sex, not with toys or fingering.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
I know a lot who can squirt. I specifically said I would like to know if any actresses do this during sex, not with toys or fingering.

The realistic way they can do this on the fly is by urinating during filming coupled with camera tricks.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

yes, thats why I wrote more than few

if you clever enough you should notice moodyz, celebrity friend and some other studios oftenly made that kind of vids

ledouchebag

Oct 1, 2010
yes, thats why I wrote more than few

if you clever enough you should notice moodyz, celebrity friend and some other studios oftenly made that kind of vids

Until you are willing to provide useful posts with specific actresses, stop crapping the thread.

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Until you are willing to provide useful posts with specific actresses, stop crapping the thread.

your thread already crap since the beginning, there are so many squirt theme vids JAV ... already give you tips but still asking for spesific actresses ... pathetic :D

ledouchebag

Oct 1, 2010
your thread already crap since the beginning, there are so many squirt theme vids JAV ... already give you tips but still asking for spesific actresses ... pathetic :D

You can't thread crap your own thread you imbecile. I'll repeat, unless you have specific actresses and/or movies, which is what the OP is asking, go and fuck off. I am not asking for your advice AT ALL.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
You can't thread crap your own thread you imbecile. I'll repeat, unless you have specific actresses and/or movies, which is what the OP is asking, go and fuck off. I am not asking for your advice AT ALL.

:lalala:

like usually the real imbecile doesn't know how stupid they are, and they need to repeat their own words, doesn't like my comment you can fuck off and make stupid threads in other forum that doesn't have me in it ;)

ledouchebag

Oct 1, 2010
:lalala:

like usually the real imbecile doesn't know how stupid they are, and they need to repeat their own words, doesn't like my comment you can fuck off and make stupid threads in other forum that doesn't have me in it ;)

Who said this was your forum? I can post any thread I damn well feel like without the permission of a shithead like you.

Now, does anyone else have any other tips for particular movies or scenes they can give me without being a stupid asshole like supmop?