26.8 KB · Views: 474
  • Lesbian Classroom Attack - 9.jpg
    Lesbian Classroom Attack - 9.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Ni idea where it's from, but it's old. I saw a post from august 2006 with this video (with a now dead download link.) This 2006 post was where the name "lesbian classroom attack" came from. The poster admits to not being able to read Japanese and just naming it after what the video actually shows.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thank you very much, Electromog - I appreciate your illuminating insight, as always.

I didn't even bother to make a search for this file under its original title, "Lesbian Classroom Attack," because I figured I originally got the movie from a tube site, and tube sites are almost useless to get clues from (but boo on me, because once in a great while, if a tube site has a comments section, you can chance upon a useful clue among the typically many dumb comments). It looks like this film clip was available only as a direct download back in the day, with now dead links. (Should curiosity get the better of you, I believe the post Electromog alluded to may be found here - although the post is dated December, instead of August, 2006.)

Thanks to the sparks of our electrifying member, we at least know the film is from 2006, or probably even earlier - that's useful, because now we know it's not going to be as easy to learn the original movie's identity. But let's not panic! The movie is still a living, breathing (albeit with very short breaths, by now) JAV in existence, so please consider retaining your thinking caps.

Lokoman

Apr 1, 2012
hello friend, okay?
this movie is "Iesp-120"
if you want I can provide for you to download

I apologize for my english, I'm from Brazil hehe

Reactions: 1 person

Bisbisb

Jul 25, 2013
Ruka Uehara 上原留華

She seems to like the bullying / gang scenes but some are rare and I can't find (JBD-103, KAIM-013).... very sad. :(

Reactions: 1 person

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Folks

I had a quick look at this after being away for a couple of days and the screens seemed familiar. On a long car journey I remembered something about a tennis club, not a school. This was a movie I had ages ago when I first got into JAV and liked the dyke/lesbian gang scenes (not that keen on them now though!). Lokoman's superb spot is this :

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlidatre

Unbelievably, a live download version exists on a website I use for some rare titles :

http://javdl.info/iesp-120-レズ輪姦-file-02-テニス部キャプテン部活崩壊-上原/

The release date was 2005.

Unfortunately it's ryushare premium but sometimes I think it a small price to pay! But if Lokoman has it even better if he can upload.

Best

Jack

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I am so grateful to Lokoman! One reason why I was curious is the movie seemed familiar to me, and I learned subsequently I once owned it, before a hard drive crash.

There is a series behind Lesbian Raping in Turn, File.XX, by the way:

IESP-115
IESP-120
IESP-129
IESP-177
IE-219

(EDIT: The last one was initially listed as IESP-219, by mistake.)

Thanks for your contribution as well, Bisbisb; I got a little excited when I saw the Javdict site carried JBD-103, but turned out to be a dud. I hope you will find those titles one day.

Needless to add, it is always a pleasure to hear from Sir Jack1956. His memory about the tennis club was excellent, as the boxes tell us the setting in English. (The third one targets lawyers, the fourth the police, and the last one appears to be a compilation of the four titles that came before. The first one is about schoolgirls ganging up on a female detective, starring Moe Kimishima... hey, I want that one!)

EDIT: Regarding Electromog's correction below, thank you Electromog; the movie code has been changed to the right one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
IESP-219 does not belong in that list. It's one of those 20 shot nakadashi movies, not a lesbian r*** movie.

I know because I have that one, and I am not interested in lesbian movies, it's just not my thing.