Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
She also does excellent convulsions during orgasm
Back in the r18 days, I used to pay for the monthly Mature subscriptions. Remember when we can spam the free trial for 99 cents. Used to watch all the classic Center Village movies.... good times

mycl500

Jul 6, 2008
Happy 2024 massive Chizuru Iwasaki subtitles drop my #1 jav mature. Its 80% good , can use clean up but it takes watching her movies to the next level....now that you will understand the plot. Enjoy. You will need to rename the extension from .txt to .7z and unzip it.

Attachments

• ChizuruIwasakiSub.txt
    475.3 KB · Views: 96

gaijway

Feb 9, 2023
Moriya Takko is back on the JAV scene. As with a lot of Japanese women after COVID, shes turned to JAV

View attachment 3404587
I actually saw her recently at a Delivery Health. What she told me then was that because she gained some covid weight her usual studio didn't want to use her, and that when she stopped being lazy she would look for a new studio to work with. Guess she was successful lol.

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
I might have posted about her and i realised she has many titles now including a VR title.

A sweet milf that is so ordinary looking with imperfect body and lopped sided sagging big tittes which I like. The way she get humped and how her tits swayed vigorously is a certain a sight to behold!

SDNM-423 she engaged in a hot gang banged by 3 lucky dudes, The fuckin insatiable lusty look is priceless.

1sdnm402pl.jpg

SDNM-423
1sdnm00423jp-16.jpg

Last edited:

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
I might have posted about her and i realised she has many titles now including a VR title.

A sweet milf that is so ordinary looking with imperfect body and lopped sided sagging big tittes which I like. The way she get humped and how her tits swayed vigorously is a certain a sight to behold!

SDNM-423 she engaged in a hot gang banged by 3 lucky dudes, The fuckin insatiable lusty look is priceless.

1sdnm402pl.jpg

SDNM-423
1sdnm00423jp-16.jpg

The VR of her is awesome. Camera near and face-to-face sex scenes. Those tits in 3D and real size...

DSVR-1395

dsvr-1395-jpg.3375434

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mago and hooters666

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Whoah! This cowgirl shot is everything! The face she's making...I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. Only Japanese jukujo actresses can make a face in the middle of fucking that's the perfect combination of shame and pleasure. In scenes depicting paRe, they do the perfect combo of shame, anger and pleasure. It's a special thing. Thank you!

-Nasu

Reactions: JAVinsight

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Mari Ueto, the latest petite jukujo to drive me wild!

JUQ-161 Lifting the Ban on Nakadashi & Impregnated by my Husband's Best Friend Or JUQ-161 (https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javmeebu3a) There is one scene where she does a "standing piston" position with one leg up and when he asks if it's okay to cum inside her, she not only quietly nods yes, she gives him that "concerned caretaker" look. Her eyebrows arch up toward the middle into that sympathetic stare that only JAV jukujos can do, like they really wanna make sure they're taking care of you! This was only her second video and the performance alone made me a fan.
View attachment 3391359

JUQ-258 UETO Mari 7 Days with my Father-in-Law, While my Husband is Away!
View attachment 3391357

HALE-029 UETO Mari Eating Mother's Fair-Skinned Friend
View attachment 3391358

-Nasu
Also check her out in DKD-012!
24dkd012pl.jpg

She plays a nurse who decides to pleasure a pregnant wife's husband in the next exam room every time they have an appt. She asks him at one point while riding him if he makes that same face for his wife. Something about a petite jukujo just taking charge like that! Right now her petite slender 5'3" frame has all the power! And she's gonna use it! Love it!

I just hope she doesn't grow her hair super long and leave us shortcut fans behind the way Ai Mukai did. Keep it short, Mari-san!

-Nasu

Last edited:

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
There on Aoi Aoyama movie where she has hired a tutor for her son and ends up seducing him-very hot! and can be found with subtitles

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
My friends

I am into this sweet milf right now. Okuda Saki♀ ..look at her nice GND look...but importantly look at the huge probably real knockers!

E252xA.jpg

neya36_l_0.jpg
She grew her hair long?! For years she was a short-haired queen! You know what, though.,.she's still hot! SONE-049, huh? I'll give the long haired jukujo version a try!

-Nasu

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021

1sdnm402pl.jpg

SDNM-423
SDNM-423 I'll look for this. I think it's hottest when jukujos look super normal! Don't get me wrong, I like my glamourous Madonna actresses but when actresses like Hitomi Enjo, Emiko Koike and Izumi Terasaki were doing a lot of work with FA-Pro, we saw some great jukujo sex! "Normal" looking women are producer Henry Tsukamoto's stock and trade and he's been very successful. Older Japanese women definitely have a particular kind of charm!

-Nasu