Favorite "Older Modell"

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ricobf

Feb 7, 2010
I love JAV older models. One of my absolut favorite is Chizuru Iwasaki.

I'm also searching similar models. If you know similar models or do you have also favorite older models please post it in this thread.

Thank you very much
rico

Hopefully this is not a violation of the board rules. If yes please delete this thread and my appologize for this.

Reactions: dreamboyz

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Off the top of my head, YUMI KAZAMA, MAKI HOJO, AYANE ASAKURA, NATSUMI KITAHARA, and CHINAMI SAKAI (who really got me into mature JAV).

Reactions: dreamboyz

CFUD

Jan 24, 2007
What type of "older" are we talking here?

Are we talking "old but actually quite young" like Maki Hojo, Yumi Kazama and Natsumi Horiguchi?

Or actually old like Reiko Sawamura and Reiko Kagami who are 40+?

Rob England

Dec 30, 2010
What type of "older" are we talking here?

Are we talking "old but actually quite young" like Maki Hojo, Yumi Kazama and Natsumi Horiguchi?

Or actually old like Reiko Sawamura and Reiko Kagami who are 40+?

It's a bit subjective, but I think he means those who are older (not old per se), let's say 30 and up.

I'd say the world "old" would apply to those performers pushing 60. 40 is by no means old, especially in Japan where 40 year old mums often look better than their 19 year old daughters.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
most of my favorites are "old but actually quite young" : Maki Hojo, Nana Aida, Nozomi Sasayama, Aki Sasaki, Natsumi Horiguchi, Hisayo Nanami, Hisae Yabe, Sara Mizuhara, Ayaka Mutou and many others