Favorite Large Breast JAVs?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
my favorite busty JAV is Sora Aoi i personally think that she has the prefect set of breast. For starters their nice and big at 90 G Cup. Their firm with beautiful shape.

Other Large Breast JAV that i like are Hikari Hino, Kirara Asuka, Yuma Asami, Haruka Sanada, Rio Hamasaki, and Saki Tsuji.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Off the top of my head, right now...HANA HARUNA, ANRI OKITA, HIKARI HINO (one of the best bodies in JAV ever) and ANNA OHURA.

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
Off the top of my head, right now...HANA HARUNA, ANRI OKITA, HIKARI HINO (one of the best bodies in JAV ever) and ANNA OHURA.

I agree with you Hikari Hino Has one of the Best bodies Ever. She's has a slender body with larger beautiful shape breast and she even has a nice ass with most JAV with larger chest don't necessary have. plus she has a pretty face.

comparing hikari hino to sora aoi, i think that sora has the better breast and a cuter face but hikari body is more tone and has beautiful ass with sora does not. still i just have a soft spot for Sora because she the actress that got me hook on JAV.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
First I want to say that I agree to the previous post. Also there are a lot more busty performers (means there are more than the ones mentioned here), like Nao Tachibana, Momoka Nishina, Aika Suzuki, Hitomi Kitagawa, Nana Aoyama and so on. And there also the more curvy ones, like Rin Aoki and Neiro Suzuka.

I guess I forget many, many other performers who are also gorgeous - and of course: Busty.