Fav hentai artist

urouro

Feb 26, 2007
hentai manga that is.
Was just wanting to know, and if anyone could like post with it a sample of his her work. Thx.
mmm i don t have any sample right now, i ll try and get one. Anyways for me it might be
SHIWASU NO OKINA.

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Shiwasu no Okina is more a circle i think. In terms of art, i love Satoshi Urushihara and Taka Tony's works.

For the doujins and mangas, i love Kirara Moe, Kensou Ogawa, Studio Saigado, Studio Wallaby, Shiwasu no Okina too, Happy Water and NiseMIDIDorokonai. (not sure of the correct spelling ^^)

Vicare

Feb 28, 2007
I have different list for mangaka and artists.

For artist : Shunya Yamashita, Taka Tony, Toshihide Sano, Azasuke, Falcoon, Junny, Orange Brand, Skullbites.
As for Mangaka : Hanaharu Naruko, Kyoshirou Inoue, Nise Midi, Kisaragi Gunma, Maruta, Yuki Seto, Yonekura Kengo, Oh! Great, bleh whatever great arts.

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
yeah, i love that company's stuff... and I have that cg set from the dojin thing they did for that one fighting game girl (sorry, I don't know her name, not into that video game..) but the 'xray' views on some of the pics are pretty awesome.
I'm waiting to find a cg set from Sweet Home... is it out yet?

enlisteekid

Feb 23, 2007
I like Juan Gotoh, F.S, Inazuma, Ask Ray, Xration, Takemura, Nekotamaya, and Ryuta Amazume.

But those are all I can think of right now.

finalending

Mar 24, 2007
Tony Taka. Purdy colors...and thats it. Only like his colored works, his b/w doesn't stand out as much without his shading so his doujins are kinda bland. Famed for working on the Shining series by sega.

NewMen. Possibly my first favorite, or maybe my second. He's been bedridden for a while due to illness so he doesn't have much. It seems (imho) his current style isn't as good as his old one, possibly due to the long periods of time in which he was unable to draw, maybe. His most famous work is the Secret Plot series.

i'll post more of my fav artists once i get my hard drive back, let someone burrow it to leech some stuff off.

EvilSpants

Apr 2, 2007
I would have to say my fav artists are Oh! Great and Masami Obari!

ForteAnly

May 22, 2007
My all time favorite artist will always be Gunma Kisaragi.

ssb82

Feb 13, 2008
favorite artist?
geez... i have quite a few. it's impossible for me to narrow it down to a single one as different artists produce different genre of work.
to name a few would be Satoshi Urushihara, Azuki Kurenai, Behind Moon, Distance, John K. Pe-ta, Shiwasu No OKina.

there were others with great artwork too. but too bad i could only find one or two of their releases. :sigh:

Chaotic

Apr 4, 2007
Sanbun Kyoden , Dozamura, Ippei iKoma, Taira Hajime, Tsuzuru Miyabi, Takemura Sesshu

are some of the mangakas that interest me. I am a great fan of Sanbun Kyoden !!!

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Yuki Seto rulezzz man , his works are masterpiece

as for seconds tomohiro kouda and takemura sesshu kicks ass

reuken

Dec 10, 2008
the best so far:

Takehiro miura
chosuke nagashima
modem nakata
tohru nishimaki