Seems we are living in a cruel world...
Does someone at least know the actress?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I couldn't find it. Uncensored movies tend to be harder to ID so I'm not surprised.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I found Outdoorlife’s response hilarious.

Thank you for trying,
Electromog… I’m sure ODL did what he could as well. You are so right, the uncensored movies are tougher. On the other hand, what provides hope is that this is not your usual dumb uncensored exercise, but one with a plot.

And the one making the request is our old pal, Gentleman
Codegeek (who seems determined to get to the bottom of this one), so hopefully those concerned will make an extra effort.

Too bad I’m untalented when it comes to getting to the bottom of I.D.s… and it’s also unfortunate a lot of the scene from that clip is in shadows. Plus, the daughter is blindfolded most of the time. (At one point, The
Creep, AKA “The Ugly,” puts the blindfold on himself. A welcome maneuver!)

I caught these close-up grabs on the fly from the stream… perhaps they will come in useful in case anyone has a recognition moment. These, as well as blow-ups of key frames from CG’s thumbs, could also be put in a Google image search, and maybe one may get lucky with further clues. (Much as that may be a long shot.)

First we have got the actress playing the mother, and then the one paying the daughter.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• Codegeek mystery 0.jpg
    Codegeek mystery 0.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 595
  • Codegeek mystery 5.jpg
    Codegeek mystery 5.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 614
  • Codegeek mystery 4.jpg
    Codegeek mystery 4.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 619
  • Codegeek mystery 3.jpg
    Codegeek mystery 3.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 598
  • Codegeek mystery 2.jpg
    Codegeek mystery 2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 612
  • Codegeek mystery 1.jpg
    Codegeek mystery 1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 607
Reactions: CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks, Electromog and jugulear.
I know that uncensored movies are a little bit more tricky. But I thought that there is maybe an censored version also out there.
Or at least someone could identify the mother or daughter so I can use that as a starting point for my own (re)search.

3nuts

Tomoe Forever
Jan 20, 2009
I wanna marry you, 3nuts!!! :D Okay, just kidding. ;) Still I'm amazed by your skills. How did you do that? What is/was your strategy?
My golden rule is "Google knows everything" In this case, I found by chance.
First, I skimmed the clip and googled the keywords like 佐川銀次(his name), 近親相姦(means incest), 無修正(uncensored), 目隠し(blindfold), 知らずに(without knowing it): but failed to find. :(
Second, I watched the clip and heard her name being pronounced as りの(rino). Then serched SOUGOUWIKI with "りの", but of course failed because I misheard. :(
Third, I googled "りの" with the keywords above. After several tries, I happened to find the link described incest, father and daughter, uncensored and WITHOUT KNOWING IT. Then I clicked and scrolled and clicked and scrolled and VOILA! There she is!:D

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Turns out, then, that the over-one-hour xHamster video was not a clip, but the entire movie. If anyone’s in love with “Parent Incest! Father and Daughter Had Sex Without (anyone) Noticing,” a giant download may be picked up here.

Thank you for going the distance on this one, 3nuts. The rest of us, I’m sure we would all agree this case calls for an extended ovation, so let us put our hands together… given the time-consuming hard work, persistence, and the brilliance behind putting the pieces together.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Turns out, then, that the over-one-hour xHamster video was not a clip, but the entire movie. If anyone’s in love with “Parent Incest! Father and Daughter Had Sex Without (anyone) Noticing,” a giant download may be picked up here.
[...]

Unfortunately all the links are dead. :(

But I found 2 torrents (see the attachment), also I don't know if they are still active.

Attachments

• XXX-AV 20977 (2).torrent
    86.8 KB · Views: 200
  • XXX-AV 20977.torrent
    49.5 KB · Views: 192