Fascist Russia declares War to democratic Georgia

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Andys_sumy

Jan 2, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXhB6ZjsRP4&NR=1
i am sorry for my bad made news but my english is really bad. This video tells more than i can. Maybe you are far away from this? but i am ukrainian and how russia begins its in Georgia it could be in my country too. If you can? repost this video or another about sitation at Georgia to another people.
p.s. SORRRY for bad english :bow-pray:

ahaha00

Jun 18, 2007
No, sorry but I disagree. Look and think outside the box. If you do you will eventually understand who is the real puppeteer behind all these problems in the eastern worlds. It too sensitive to talk about it here.

motya

Apr 6, 2008
Not true

As far as i know war was declared by Georgia on south Osetia but and there was a lot of words from Saakashwili that they will officially declare war on Russia but he didn't yet and i think that what Georgia do with all that snipers that don't allow red cross trucks to medically assist civilian population is WERRY wrong and you Andys_sumy are werry wrong in your statement

ingrammm

May 18, 2008
I understand the issues between the former soviet republics and Russia and why you hate Russia. But it's not fair to put the blame on Russia entirely. It's also unwise to accuse Russian of its military actions by referring it to "Fascist" state. This kind of appeal would do nothing but worsen the conflict.

linfupin

Jul 31, 2008
Don't worry Andys_sumy, Ukraine is too big a country for Russia to annex, not to mention Ukraine's closer ties with NATO. But I hope there will be a ceasefire soon. :murder: