Fa-Pro Title ID Request

saza

Jan 30, 2008
Hi, I recently had a hard drive failure and I lost a very important Fa-Pro FAD title and I am struggling to identify it. I can only give you what I remember happens in the JAV, but its in the FAD 14xx/15xx series.. not sure.

The first scene is about a student doing the a teacher and with the second scene ending up doing her classmates. The third part is a different teacher, but doing another student having her first time and with the teacher regretting it, and then finally the fourth part was another student and an old guy and then the old guy end up giving her money in the car.

This is all I can remember since I cannot remember the title or the ID code... I hope this wont be too difficult since during my search I havent found many student vs teacher themes. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

Saza, ah feel your pain; how awful that you had your data loss, and now you're in the rotten situation of wishing to identify, and hopefully possess again, a beloved film appealing to your prurient interests.

You know those delightful FA-Pro films can be confusing, what with their multiple stories and nondescript covers... so pinning down the AWOL slice of smut could prove to be quite a task. Sometimes Sougouwiki can help, what with their often listing all titles of a series at a pop (and then putting Google Translator on top of the page), but alas, this site has so far treated the FAD series as persona non grata.

I tackled the problem by going to the asianscreens.com site, and searching for "FAD-14," and then "FAD-15," which resulted in their non-comprehensive listing for whatever FAD 14xx/15xx titles they have included, and looked for the ones with student/teacher/class descriptions. (You are right; there were few of these.)

The only two that came up:

1. FAD-1453
Those Days, During That Time, Sex and Student Exercise - Sexual Passion Releasing Group of Good-Looking Young Female Students, Female Soldiers Last Sex Before Execution, Female Militants Made Merry With Through Factional Turmoil, Miyuki Majima, Shoko Yokoyama, Aya Natsuki, Kasumi Nanase and Ayane Aino

2. FAD-1522
No Differences Below the Waist! Serious Female Teacher Who Continuously Lets Out Indecent Dirty Language / Temple Priest Who Puts His Hands On a Married Woman / Madonna Member Who Continuously Lets Out Indecent Dirty Language, Yumi Kazama, Maika Asai, Erika Natsumi and Rie Hagiwara

Given that the other stories clearly do not include student/teacher themes, unfortunately neither of these titles will be what you are looking for.

Of course, the asianscreens.com site does not list every single title in the FAD 14xx/15xx series. I'm sure you already spent too much time with your research, but here is what you could consider doing at this point (since the odds of an Akiba-Online member recognizing the title based on your description will probably be slim):

You could do the "process of elimination" routine by making a list of all the asianscreens.com FAD titles, eliminating them from consideration...

...Or you can go directly to a site that has comprehensive listings, such as DMM. If you search via "FAD-141," "FAD-142," etc., you will see listings that appear in groups of ten. For example, FAD-1430 to FAD-1439 will appear once you search for "FAD-143":

http://www.dmm.co.jp/search/=/searc...F5WXA__/n2=Aw1fVhQKX19XC15nV0AC/sort=ranking/

(There is a thread on Akiba-Online started by Codegeek providing the "secret" to accessing DMM, in case you do not know.)

Then it will be time for clicking on each title. Perhaps the screen shots that DMM usually includes will help you to identify the title with some ease. You may also choose to have Google Translator open on a separate tab, to help you sort through the Japanese titles and descriptions.

Just hope that your memory was correct and that the details you have narrowed down are correct; what if the series was not FAD, for example, but FAX?

A tedious and thankless job JAV research certainly can be.

LATER ADDITION: Saza, via PM, informs he has found his title: FAD-1214

attachment.php

I want to touch on a young child! I want to do! Obscenity student report card