[ES]Erotic Sexual Sevices - Mai Hanano, Yuki Touma, Yuka Koizumi

spirit12

Feb 15, 2008
thanks, but after I have joined all of part one with hjsplit, UnRarX will not open the file, MAIHANANO1.rar, saying that there are 'no files to extract', and that it is not an RAR file?? any idea?

rawx

Mar 21, 2008
maybe joining files not complete, check the download file size and compare with original size.

spirit12

Feb 15, 2008
you're right. The RAR that is made is only of the first part, 100mb. But I have all 6 parts of the first movie fully downloaded, 562.9mb in total, and in one folder. Why are they not joining then? Neither with hjsplit, nor MacHacha. They are two seperate movies you have posted right? thanks

spirit12

Feb 15, 2008
I have now downloaded part 2. This one does join all the parts to a full RAR, but UnRarX will not open it?? And I still can't get part 1 to join at all??? thanks anyway

rawx

Mar 21, 2008
I have downloaded back all the files and not facing any problem, its all working, joined and extracted successful as well. Maybe because you are using different os. The other method to solve your problem is rename back all individual file with extension .zip.001, ..and so on then join it all with hjsplit. After that, use unzipper for MAC.
If its not work, i suggest you copy all the files in your thumbdrive or burn in a cd then look for windows os to operate it. Good Luck!