エルゴプラクシー Ergo Proxy 1-23 (Dual Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Okay, so I post my share of fluff when it comes to anime but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate art when I come across it. This is really good stuff. I can find no real weaknesses here, except perhaps the plot is a bit complex yet it is easy to get so lost in the story and the visuals that you don't notice. I truly adored the characters and the action scenes were well done. I find it hard not to see this on peoples all time favorite anime list because honestly, this should rank. The surreal quality of some of these episodes have the touch of a true master. I cheated myself and downloaded a smaller version of this but this deserves a better quality so I am sharing what should be a better torrent.
ergo_proxy_266_1280.jpg
Plot Summary: The world has become largely uninhabitable over the course of time and now what remains of humanity exists inside large dome-like cities. When androds known as AutoReivs begin committing crimes and displaying a semblance of freewill Re-L Mayer begins investigating the cause. This takes her on an adventure that encourages her to ask deep philosophical questions about herself, her companions Vincent and Pino, as well as the world they live in.

wallpapers-ergo-proxy-15.jpg

Video: 480p Widescreen 16:9 R1 DVDs
Audio: 5.1 AC3 English/ 5.1 AC3 Japanese
Subtitles: .SRT/.VOB
Note: These were encoded off the original Geneon DVD's if anyone wanted to know that.

2479 - ergo_proxy wallpaper.jpg

Original Uploader: Exiled Destiny
Size: 11.45 GB
Directed by Shukō Murase
Written by Dai Satō
Music by Yoshihiro Ike
Studio Manglobe
Original run February 25, 2006 – August 12, 2006
Running time: half hour per episode
Number of episodes: 23

6521_ergo_proxy_hd_wallpapers.jpg

Opening Theme:
"kiri" by MONORAL
Ending Theme:
"PARANOID ANDROID" by RADIOHEAD

ergo-proxy-wallpapers-001.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]exiled.destiny.ergo.proxy.1.23.dual.audio.torrent
    918 KB · Views: 490

Saithan

Dec 31, 2006
I just finished watching this one, and I have to admit it's pretty good. It's up there close to Planetes. Definitely for older audience though, and very good art work. I wonder if there will be a follow up on this one, but experience tells me that there won't be. Some producers are aware of not ruining a good story by making a poor follow up.

Reactions: Ceewan