エルフェンリート [Anime-MX] Elfen Lied DVD-Rip Complete [Dual-Audio]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This sounded good, is rated good, excellent size for the quality and has nice reviews. So I am sharing it here. Please help seed, I can't seed all these torrents myself so do not expect me to. This was well seeded at the time of posting.
9wgzyg3j.jpg

Plot:
Elfen Lied takes place in Kamakura, Japan, focusing on a new strain of the human race, Diclonius, similar to human beings with invisible arms called vectors but different at the genetic level and notable due to physical abnormalities, particularly a pair of short horn-like protrusions. One such Diclonius, Lucy, is the main character of the series: Initially held in a facility built for experimentation, located off the coast of Kamakura, she manages to escape and wreak havoc, but is injured in the process, an event which causes her to develop a secondary, childlike personality known as Nyu.

Lucy is found by two locals, Kohta, who studies at the local university, and his cousin Yuka. They take her in, and become involved with the numerous, often brutal, attempts to recapture her.
elfen-lied (1).jpg
Directed by Mamoru Kanbe
Written by Takao Yoshioka

Size: 4.79 GiB
Spoken language: English/Japanese
subtitles: english
format: mkv
episodes: 13
OVA included
Elfen Lied 02.jpg

All credit goes to the original uploader who in this case is quequ.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]anime.mx.elfen.lied.dvd.rip.complete.torrent
    49.8 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
Reactions: abc.dem.puppies