Piano Seoul Lovers~Highly Recommended

Album: Seoul lovers
Concert singer: Kuan-Yu Chen / Cai Chun-kai
Issue date: 2007.01.19
The issuing company: Virgin EMI
Music style: Piano
Special Profile:

Korean fan favorite theme of 13 Korean dramas classical piano
value included the Korean fan favorite "Winter Sonata", "I am sorry, I love you" and "heavenly ladder," "Full House" Korean dramas such as 13 classic theme song, an unprecedented romantic Classic satisfy the feast.
-Taiwan's ultra-popular "Piano Prince" Kuan-Yu Chen No. 21 album, the irresistible blend of piano melodies, each one dedicated to love and be loved people.
-Singapore pure show Caichun perform better with deep feeling, "I am sorry, I love you" and "Summer aroma" Chinese theme.
Like a beautiful fairy tale, Seoul Atrium, or a tragedy or Huanyue to the story of love between people in staged: "Winter Sonata", "I am sorry, I love you" and "heavenly ladder", "Full House"……, Fenghuaxueyue the scene, the U.S. people in the suffocation of music, Korean dramas molded the eternal classic, captured the hearts of millions of Korean fans. Great romantic temperament of Taiwan's "Piano Prince" Kuan-Yu Chen, and Lin-ching of the Chords, invite you to revisit these touching memories of the Korean fan favorite Korean dramas of the 13 classic theme song, in his Ten, flows Unable to resist the beautiful melodies, the romantic classic satisfy the unprecedented feast viewpoint people.
In addition, this Kuan-Yu Chen of the 21 album, also invited Singapore to show Caichun best pure singing passionately, "I am sorry, I love you" and "Summer aroma," the Chinese theme song, the deep penetration Album sounds more icing on the cake.

Tracklist:
01 Sorry, I Love You
02 Indecisive
03 From Now On
04 Destiny
05 So In Love
06 By You Side
07 Pray
08 I Believe
09 Praise of Love
10 Ave Maria
11 The Day We Met
12 Remember
13 You Can’t Say
14 Sorry, I Love You
15 Indecisive

LINKS:

Code:
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"]http://rapidshare.com/files/193277671/_aoinnoji__Best_of_Piano_Seoul_Lovers_www.slc-arki.blogspot.com.rar[/SIZE][/FONT]

PASSWORD:
Code:
[FONT="Century Gothic"]www.slc-arki.blogspot.com[/FONT]

:bye::bye::bye: