Fiona Fung - A Little Love

hmlc74

Jul 29, 2008
9lekjp.jpg

Hong Kong's music is another new song for a new woman - Yu Ping Xi (Fiona), as early as 2003, she Fiona Fung's identity and moved to the lead singer singing drama "When Clover came when edulis," the theme song of "Shining Friends", at the same time Joey Yung is golden "I'm proud of," with Hong Kong English version of "Proud of You" the singer. In 2008, Yu Feng Xi entered the music scene and put them on the first album "A Little Love".

In addition to the collection of Fiona for the fast-food chain TV ads original song "Sunshine ‧ rain", as well as the Golden Children "lucky" dishes with her for many years to find more music for film and advertising Demo Song of the total 27 works, including the film "a thousand Machine change "episode" The Glorious Death "," Infernal Affairs "episode" Good-bye --- the police "and" single tribe "episode" do not love you ", as well as the ad hit the" remote "," I am in that corner Have been suffering from a cold, "the English song" Forever Friends ", and" lucky "the national language version of the" safe haven "in English and golden" Proud of You ".

"A Little Love" CD in Japan in particular to suppress, in order to maintain the perfect tone. Jia Song disc with the title track 3 MV DVD, as well as Fiona in Tokyo, Japan, Bao trip

Album : A Little Love
Artist : Fiona Fung (冯曦妤)
Release : 20 November 2008
Language : Mandarin, Cantonese, English

Track List:
01.The Glorious Death (电影“千机变”插曲)
02.阳光.雨 (Yang Guang. Yu)
03.More Than Light
04.遥远的 (Yao Yuan De)
05.A Wonderful Day
06.火星原居民 (Huo Xing Yuan Ju Min)
07.只眼闭 (Zhi Yan Bi)
08.Hidden Romance
09.幸运儿 (Xing Yun Er)
10.Fun For Sharing
11.Proud of You
12.我在那一角落患过伤风 (Wo Zai Na Yi Jiao Luo Huan Guo Shang Feng)
13.Shining Friends
14.再见---警察 (电影“无间道”插曲) (Zai Jian)
15.Forever Friends
16.Shine of the Century
17.小伤口 (Xiao Shang Kou)
18.在你身边 (Zai Ni Shen Bian)
19.救生圈 (Jiu Sheng Quan)
20.一点点的回忆 (Yi Dian Dian De Hui Yi)
21.Flow
22.I Love Sunshine
23.A Little Love
24.Free
25.避风港 (Bi Feng Gang)
26.Special Crew
27.不做你的情人 (电影“单身部落”插曲) (Bu Zuo Ni De Qing Ren)

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/166467448/Fiona_20Fung_20_

unrar the file with winrar

:happy::happy: