[ENFD-5726]愛forU~妄想Lover's~ 沙綾(4GBiso)

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
Alright I will make a rip of you guys. People who have downloaded my rips before, you know what to expect.

Ghan15 massive thanks for uploading this!

astrayred- - - Please make a regular rip so all I have to do and click on it and copy a non-protected torrent to my vuze.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
R156R- - - -If you or astrayred can make a rip of unprotected Saaya torrent for us computer challenged human beings we'd be most grateful!

A sentiment I echo. No offense to the original uploader here, any rip wouldn't be possible without a "source" but a smaller HQ rip that I can just play straight from VLC, no fuss no muss, would be very welcome.

Reactions: feralman

poppadoms

Mar 26, 2008
A sentiment I echo. No offense to the original uploader here, any rip wouldn't be possible without a "source" but a smaller HQ rip that I can just play straight from VLC, no fuss no muss, would be very welcome.

I can play the ISO file using VLC player.

Jan 10, 2012
Late to the party, but I found the program "makeMKV" works wonders and managed to make a playable video file from the iso.

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
R156R- - - -If you or astrayred can make a rip of unprotected Saaya torrent for us computer challenged human beings we'd be most grateful!
LOL. I thought the guy below my post would make it. I'll upload it once I get home from work.

In the mean time try the program above this post. I'm just not sure it will work with encrypted ISOs. But its worth a shot.

Last edited:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
might want ta add some trackers and thx ta ya both (though I will see if I can't try the 2gb encode first). Your talents and skills are much admired by one who has no such developed skills but your generousities are a boon to this board and say much about yourselves. Thank you.

udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce

udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce

(edit: or you can just add some spaces to the trackers already listed, utorrent will only read the first one otherwise)

Reactions: nicetomeetyou

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
^Lol just finished making a torrent. But I have no need in uploading now. Nevermind he has a 4gig raw video file.

Thanks R156R I'm downloading it now at 11:40pm East USA time! Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have it done!
Ceewan I agree about the help the under-talented members get from the more knowledgeable people here! Much thanks I'm hoping it all comes out soon!
I really like this site for the acceptance of the people that "just don't get it" when it comes to computer/technical stuff!
When it comes to some computer tech I look at it and it's as if it's in Greek, it doesn't register at all!
Thanks again for all the people above that tried to help us out!

Jan 10, 2012
^Lol just finished making a torrent. But I have no need in uploading now. Nevermind he has a 4gig raw video file.
Yeah lol I think my program just extract the video from the iso and doesn't compress it. Oh well, yours works great though! Will try to seed it whenever my bandwidth returns to normal.

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
I hope seeders are still around. I killed my seeding last night

Hey R156R, I got the download and even made a DVD of the video which came out great! As I said before thanks to you and all the others offering help!
I wish Saaya and her management team would make a DVD of her nude photobook! That would be awesome, as well as a top seller!
Thanks again!

KuroTable

Feb 3, 2012
Hey R156R, I got the download and even made a DVD of the video which came out great! As I said before thanks to you and all the others offering help!
I wish Saaya and her management team would make a DVD of her nude photobook! That would be awesome, as well as a top seller!
Thanks again!
Wait, did you just say Saaya has a nude photobook?!