• ENFD_5726.ISO.torrent
    42.9 KB · Views: 15,630

Little Chucky

Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
Aug 28, 2013
were_not_worthy_waynes_world.gif

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
Hi I have a serious problem! I downloaded Saaya ENFD-5726 and when I try to open it or copy it to DVD it says it is PROTECTED and cannot be opened or copied! HELP! It's sitting there downloaded and holding my beloved Saaya captive and I cannot open or copy it to DVD, how frustrating! Is there anything I can do?

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
I've tried daemon, alcohol, handbrake, updated codecs ... nothing works. Just can't see the video.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
This is untouched iso from the original dvd ... you have to decrypt it to view it

Try http://www.dvddecrypter.org.uk/
- Download and install dvddecrypter
- Mount your iso (win8-10 already come with built-in iso mouting capability)
- Run dvddecrypt
- Go to mode/iso/read
- Select your drive for source
- Set your destination iso file
- Push decrypt and select yes/ok if the program give you error <- this mean dvddecrypter found encrypted data and not actual error
- Completed

Do that whenever you encounter encrypted dvd

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
This is untouched iso from the original dvd ... you have to decrypt it to view it

Try http://www.dvddecrypter.org.uk/
- Download and install dvddecrypter
- Mount your iso (win8-10 already come with built-in iso mouting capability)
- Run dvddecrypt
- Go to mode/iso/read
- Select your drive for source
- Set your destination iso file
- Push decrypt and select yes/ok if the program give you error <- this mean dvddecrypter found encrypted data and not actual error
- Completed

Do that whenever you encounter encrypted dvd

Thank you. It worked.

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
ekop- - - I'm 68 with NO computer skills! I'll try what you printed above but I don't know...................
Well I downloaded dvd incrypt but couldn't get it to finish download!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceewan

astrayred

Mar 19, 2008
Alright I will make a rip of you guys. People who have downloaded my rips before, you know what to expect.

Ghan15 massive thanks for uploading this!

Reactions: Ceewan

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
ekop- - - I'm 68 with NO computer skills! I'll try what you printed above but I don't know...................
Well I downloaded dvd incrypt but couldn't get it to finish download!

If you failed to download dvddecrypter just try again
The link work fine and it only 878KB file

I know there's person with no computer skill and that's why I give step by step instruction above
Try again to download and follow every step

If you already downloaded the iso you have highest quality of ENFD-5726 ... any rip will give you inferior quality
This is great IV from Saaya and it definitely worth you time to try to decrypt it

Maybe this will make it more clear to you
step.jpg

MrGame

Apr 6, 2007
Thanks ekop!

Followed your instructions and all works well. :)

Since I'm a Windows 7 holdout I needed to mount the image. Had used Daemon Tools in the past, but supposedly it is loaded with spyware. Ended up installing Virtual Clone Drive (simple and free!). Check here: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/mount-an-iso-image-in-windows-vista/

Great video! And seeing Saaya and Guinness in the same frame is excellent! ;)

VTS_01_3[(002590)09-47-14].JPG

Reactions: dreioppo

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
If you failed to download dvddecrypter just try again
The link work fine and it only 878KB file

I know there's person with no computer skill and that's why I give step by step instruction above
Try again to download and follow every step

If you already downloaded the iso you have highest quality of ENFD-5726 ... any rip will give you inferior quality
This is great IV from Saaya and it definitely worth you time to try to decrypt it

Maybe this will make it more clear to you
View attachment 745533

ekop- - - I got through all that you set up, it went to DVD and when done I played it but all I got was AUDIO no VIDEO, screen was black! I'm redoing it on blank DVD and see what happens!
Only me! Things work out for everyone else but me!
I did what you printed up with pictures of 3 steps and it ran through buffering, copying, etc. then said burn complete! I went to play it and audio only! At the very beginning of DVD it flashed the white and blue company FRONTIER logo for a second then went completely black screen with voices for the whole length of the movie 11 scenes!
The 2nd copy I burned showed company logo, went to pink menu page with photo of Saaya on left side and PLAY ALL
CHAPTER
EXTRA
on right side
When I clicked on PLAY ALL it went all black screen with voices then it went to 2nd scene still black with voices as I advanced forward scene by scene was black except for voices for 11 scenes!
I don't know what happened I just clicked on what you showed and it showed the green bars running toward right % increasing then Buffering then 100% completed then no video just audio!
HELP!
I'm going to do a 3rd burn lowering the burn speed from MAXIMUM to 12% burn speed!
It said OPERATION SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED which it said the first 2x it copied!
3rd copy came out same as #2 MENU page I clicked on PLAY ALL and for 11 scenes it showed the MENU and I heard the voices no video for 11 scenes!

Last edited:

MrGame

Apr 6, 2007
RSHERMVIKES, you shouldn't have to burn the image to a DVD disc at all.
  1. Mount the ENFD_5726.ISO as described above. (I used Virtual Clone Drive to do this. Windows 8 and higher has the mounting program built in.)
  2. Use DVDDecrypter, as described by ekop above, and create another (decripted) image file.
  3. Unmount ENFD_5726.ISO
  4. Mount the newly-created image file, and hopefully it will play.
Good luck!

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
ekop- - - I got through all that you set up, it went to DVD and when done I played it but all I got was AUDIO no VIDEO, screen was black! I'm redoing it on blank DVD and see what happens!
Only me! Things work out for everyone else but me!
I did what you printed up with pictures of 3 steps and it ran through buffering, copying, etc. then said burn complete! I went to play it and audio only! At the very beginning of DVD it flashed the white and blue company FRONTIER logo for a second then went completely black screen with voices for the whole length of the movie 11 scenes!
The 2nd copy I burned showed company logo, went to pink menu page with photo of Saaya on left side and PLAY ALL
CHAPTER
EXTRA
on right side
When I clicked on PLAY ALL it went all black screen with voices then it went to 2nd scene still black with voices as I advanced forward scene by scene was black except for voices for 11 scenes!
I don't know what happened I just clicked on what you showed and it showed the green bars running toward right % increasing then Buffering then 100% completed then no video just audio!
HELP!
I'm going to do a 3rd burn lowering the burn speed from MAXIMUM to 12% burn speed!
It said OPERATION SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED which it said the first 2x it copied!
3rd copy came out same as #2 MENU page I clicked on PLAY ALL and for 11 scenes it showed the MENU and I heard the voices no video for 11 scenes!

If you can only see company logo and menu that's mean you haven't decrypt it
After you click decrypt button you have to say yes/ok to all error dialog from decrypting process

Click 'yes to all' and 'ok' to all dialog and eventually you'll get 'completed' message
step2.jpg

Oh if you already burn encrypted iso to dvd you can use it to decrypt
Insert dvd and set dvddecrypter source to your dvd drive ... with this you don't need to mount the iso

Last edited:

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
If you can only see company logo and menu that's mean you haven't decrypt it
After you click decrypt button you have to say yes/ok to all error dialog from decrypting process

Click 'yes to all' and 'ok' to all dialog and eventually you'll get 'completed' message
View attachment 745857

Oh if you already burn encrypted iso to dvd you can use it to decrypt
Insert dvd and set dvddecrypter source to your dvd drive ... with this you don't need to mount the iso

ekop- -= -The 3 boxes you show do not come up on my screen to click yes to all and ok to all dialog.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
ekop- -= -The 3 boxes you show do not come up on my screen to click yes to all and ok to all dialog.

You probably miss a step then
If you do it right you end up with 2 iso file ... the original encrypted iso and one decrypted iso that you can play

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
You probably miss a step then
If you do it right you end up with 2 iso file ... the original encrypted iso and one decrypted iso that you can play

ekop- - -When I click on the DVD DECRYPTER ICON on my desktop it goes to 2 boxes

______________________________________________________________________________________________
DVD Decrypter
Files View Mode Tools Help
SOURCE: 0:0:0 MEMOREX DVD + Ram 550L vl (E : MEMOREX
LABEL: Unknown CURRENT PROFILE: DVD+R
REGION: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 RCE Protection:N/A DISC INFORMATION
ON RIGHT SIDE OF PAGE DESTINATION F:\vuze\ENFD_5726iso little box to click for browse for a file PHYSICAL INFORMATION (ADIP):
CAPACITY: 976,760,000kb
FREE SPACE: 450,434,868 kb
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

DVD Decrypter Log
Files Edit Tools
Time listed................................................Job done
Time listed................................................Job done
every time I do a task the time is listed....................explains what task accomplished

________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's what I work from! That's the only thing I get when I click on DESK ICON!

Last edited: