エイケン Eiken 1-2 Complete (Dual Audio) [DVDRip 480p 8bit]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
BOOBS There really isn't a whole to reccomend in this anime.fanserviceIt doesn't have much of a story to it and the characters have little depth to them. Big Boobs However this does have a certain charm to it that I found appealing. Tits&ASS It is a quality rip and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
eiken_661312.jpg

Plot Summary: Densuke just enrolled at the exclusive Zashono academy. He's eager to participate in extracurricular activities, but he never expected to join the mysterious Eiken Club. Strangely enough, every other member is a busty co-ed, and many of the clubs activities involve bikinis. But Densuke isn't interested in anyone but the shy and beautiful Chiharu.

530916-54333.jpg

VIDEO
- Video Source: DVD-R3
- Video Codec: H.264/AVC
- Video Resolution: 720x480p (4:3 AR)
- Video FPS: VFR

AUDIO
- Codec: AAC
- Track 1: English: Stereo
- Track 2: Japanese: Stereo

SUBTITLES
- Track 1: English Signs/Songs
- Track 2: English Subtitles

Eiken_Club.jpg

Original run: 25 June 2003 — 23 June 2004
Original Uploader: cornbreadman
Episodes count: 2
Director: Oohata Kiyotaka
Studio: J.C.Staff
Written by Tomoyasu Okubo
Runtime 30 minutes

A1+0UleXEiL.jpg

Of course this anime just got trashed by the ever sensitive poilitcally correct critics. I will tell you just how much this is worth watching by sharing a review:

Stig Hogset gave the anime a one-star review on THEM Anime reviews, calling it "one of the most exploitative, demeaning anime titles I have ever seen". He went on say that "Eiken is like an hour-long nightmare of sexual innuendo of the creepy kind... you'll never find a bigger collection of 'wrong' anywhere else."

What a tightass. I loved it and I am going to watch it again. This is based on an 18 volume manga. I just might have to get that.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]cbm.eiken.1.2.complete.dual.audio.dvdrip.480p.8bit.torrent
    14 KB · Views: 3,047
Reactions: FlameDemon