[EIGHT-078D] EIGHT (Aoi Fujinaga 藤永あおい)

01AKUser10

Sep 18, 2010
EIGHT-078D.jpg
screens.jpg
25.jpg 20.jpg 2.jpg 18.jpg

While fullfilling this request I was reminded of just how beautiful (and I don't use that term lightly) Ms. Aoi is! With the latest fresh baked batch of idols on the scene today, it's easy to lose track of some of the stars that captured our heart before. Not only does she have one of the prettiest faces, but also one of the best behinds in the pantheon of idoldom. Alas, I wax nostalgic, and so shall I bring an end to my musings. Before I do, I should point out that you may have noticed there is no timestamp in the screenshots. Thats because I pieced the screenshot collage together one screen at a time. Rest assured, it is in chronological order. I am including a folder with each hand selected screen should you wish it.

:info:
Title: EIGHT
Actress(es): (Aoi FUJINAGA 藤永あおい)
Manufacturer: Layfull
Label: Situation EIGHT
Catalog Number: EIGHT-078D
Release Date: 2007-08-18
Running Time: 100 minutes 46 seconds of eye candy
File Size: 1.32GB
File Format: .avi
Video Codec: MPEG-4 (XVID)
Resolution: 640x464
FPS: 30
Audio Codec: MPEG, Stereo

This release is brought to you by the letter "A" and the number "8"

Contribute for a better A-O!

:torrent:

Attachments

• EIGHT-078D.torrent
    15.2 KB · Views: 6,214
Last edited:

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
Thanks.
I'm a fan of her movies and wasn't even aware of this title!
If you like her and this movie be sure to check out "BKDV-00234" directed by Garo Aida.
It's easily one of her best movies, but a U15 title. I bet it's a hard one to buy these days.

It was posted on here as far back as 2009!
Does she have any other movies that are easily overlooked?
Not requesting them, but just curious.

01AKUser10

Sep 18, 2010
Thanks.
If you like her and this movie be sure to check out "BKDV-00234" directed by Garo Aida.
It's easily one of her best movies, but a U15 title. I bet it's a hard one to buy these days.

You really can't go wrong with Aoi, or Garo Aida for that matter.
Someone should start a Garo Aida super thread if for nothing else,
to preserve the gems before they are lost to the ravages of time.

Reactions: ninjatrev

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
WTF I always thought Garo Aida was the model. Someone should make a mega pack of the videos he's directed.

Thanks.

LOL I can seed this.

Last edit: looks like one of the mods removed the torrent I posted. LOL.Guessing a 100 of you got it.

Last edited:
Reactions: svipal

Desirsar

Mar 30, 2009
Awesome, thanks! I had this from a torrent years ago and lost it in a drive crash. Couldn't remember where I'd initially found it, unlikely as it would be that it was still seeded. Now that I have it again, I'll seed this one forever!

Weird to think that she's at least 22 now, too bad she's probably not still making movies...

Reactions: 01AKUser10