Easy-Share.Com Hack !!! 易于Share.com哈克

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

sexplorer

May 5, 2009
English Version :

Easy Share Hack

When you download from easy-share.com the time for waiting it shows is 18 seconds but when you download something for the second time from easy-share the time for waiting it shows is 500 seconds !!!

So the hack is like this :

1. When you are downloading for the first time from easy-share and it is showing waiting time as 18 seconds then its fine(just wait for 18 seconds )

2. But when you are downloading for the second time from easy-share just before clicking the easy-share link just disconnect from the internet and then reconnect and then click the link it will again show waiting time 18 seconds.

3. If this doesn't work then just switch off your modem and then switch on and it will work for sure.

Enjoy Downloading Without WAITING !!!

Translated In Chinese :

易于分享哈克

当您下载从易于share.com的时间等待它显示是18秒,但是当您下载的东西,第二次从易于分享的时候,等待它表明是五百秒!

因此,黑客是这样的:

1 。当您下载为首次从易于共享和它显示的等候时间为18秒钟,然后它的罚款(只等待18秒)

2 。但是,当您下载的第二次从易于份额前点击易于共享链接只是从互联网上断开,然后重新连接,然后点击链接,将再次表明等待时间18秒。

3 。如果这还不奏效然后就关掉您的调制解调器,然后打开它的工作是肯定的。

享受下载,而无需等待!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
That´s a known trick for nearly all downlaod sites like MU or RS, but only works for people with remote IP addresses, if you have a fixed one you have to live with the problem.

sexplorer

May 5, 2009
ya sir but then you can also use a proxy i haven't tried it but i think it works ??

Summer-Time-Fun

Apr 1, 2007
Yes, but if the site gets hammered from everyone doing that, it could either go down, or get throttled so bad, it could take 5 years to download a 1mb file. Something has to give.
icon12.gif

rule34

Pervert
May 4, 2009
More solutions for easy Direct Downloads :
- Firefox+Greasemonkey+Script from http://userscripts.org/scripts (use search, there are many)
One of the Scripts there comes with Captcha OCR, using Neuronal Network AI implemented in Javascript, amazing, but outdated
- http://www.jdownloader.org/home/index - this one is not easy to use, but it pwns them all

SirMoMo

先生桃
Former Staff
Jan 20, 2009
You can also just leave all this hassle and upload the torrent to this site. Easy-share is one of the most annoying choices for uploading torrent files to on this forum. Since I'm a member here I have only clicked once on an easy-share link, the rest was provided by a mod as a direct DL by attaching the files to the forum. So from this point on I would like to give the mods who have been putting the DL links on the threads so far a big thanks by saving us alot of annoyance with easy-share links.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I have two ethernet cards on my pc and my cable internet service provider doesn't assign static IPs. So I can unplug the cable model(some cable modems have a reset button0, switch the connections, and turn off one card and enable the other. Going to cmd and typing "ipconfig /all" and manually imputing that information in your local area connects you can try changing the last digit until it works.

If its multiple rapidshare links I just use rapidshare plus. Just put the links in,adjust the wait timer,click download , select minimize to taskbar and a few to several hours later all the files have finished. Its almost like your waiting for a torrent to finish downloading. There might be something like that program for easy share.

jupiter999

loves Tada Mizuho only...
Apr 2, 2008
Know these many many years already...
And so downloaded many many stuffs already..
And then get so tired of such downloading life already...
And so stopped doing so many many years already...
And now I just search for one idol's stuffs only...
But anyway thanks, sexplorer:chinesenewyearm: