duga.jp passwords

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
Does anyone know if it's possible to find any duga.jp passwords anywhere? Been looking to buy from them but it looks like you need to be from Japan.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
If you mean a US credit card, then probably yea?

You'd be billed in yen which your card company would automatically convert to dollars + a finance charge.

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
Well I just tried and they did not accept my credit card....Rather frustrating.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Finance charges? You'd have to ask your credit card company. That's not DUGA's forte.

Are you sure DUGA did not accept your or your card did not accept DUGA? In other words, your card company may have blocked the charge since it was foreign.

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
I don't think it was the credit card company. I've purchased from Japanese sites before with no issues.. Perhaps there is an alternate way of purchasing? I've heard of people using Rakuten?

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Xolramu> You can call your credit card company to ask why the charge was blocked. You can also email DUGA and ask. I know your pain; DUGA pretty much features the same studios DMM has plus many more (some smaller studios are not too fond of the latter's 'generous' revenue sharing program).

If what you want is on DUGA, but not DMM, then there's a decent chance it may also be on http://www.akibacom.jp/ which has a full English site and English-speaking support. They can also do custom orders for titles they don't list.  AKIBACOM also has a download site at https://www.abv.jp but it's Japanese-only and literally feels like you're in AKIHABARA. The design is intense.

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
Wow you weren't kidding when you said that site is hard to navigate. Even with a translator it's just... intense, haha. The struggle is real :( Thanks for your suggestions though. ^_^

Reactions: Inertia