DS games

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
hey guys:prance:

:casual:any suggestions what sites can i find good DS FREE games???

im having a nintendo DS soon...:grassdance: and i want to start ahead on where 2 download games...:shake:

:please:i wish you guys can give some suggestions..:perfectplan:

thank you very much:bow-pray:

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008
Do you have a R4 Card or a supercartridge?
Code:
http://ds.rom-news.org/d0wnl04d5

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
i have a linker... and in the phil.. NOTHING is illegal in downloading pirated games 4 personal use!!

sora3

May 24, 2008
:silence:

In any case, I cannot give out the link UNLESS you have the real copy of the game with you.

:tea:

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
oh really?? what if my friend has a copy and i sometimes borrow it.. the problems is were far from each other now. thats y i bought my self a DS. he has a "pokemon diamond" "pokemon mystery dungeon", "the world ends with you", "summon night: twin age" and "super mario 64 DS".. he has original copy... when i bought my DS i only have "pokemon pearl" and a linker with old games installed like sonic... is that ok?

sora3

May 24, 2008
Well, no. The reason is that I'm a very strict supporter for the developers that do these games. True I have downloaded them but I usually buy the game as well once I've gotten my interest round them.

If you really want the link that much, then PM me and I'll give you the link.