Dressed to unimpress

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
As I get older, I must be getting cranky and hard to please.

Used to me, any girl with tits anywhere between B- and J- can give me a good hard-on wearing almost anything. No, no not every girl is hot, of course not, but I'm primed for erection, so most girls have the natural endowment and/or cosmetics+fashion trickery to trigger my crotch response.

But it seems girls are forgetting how. Everyday on the street... or on (mainstream) TV or especially pathetic, on JAV, girls seem to try hard to unimpress men and women. Take a very random example, PPPD-668. She isn't hot, but ok, once she get naked, I can look forward to some Oppai. But hey let's get to know her a bit eh, with cloths still on. But look at her! Did she spend extra effort to look so forgettable??? Three sets of outdoor clothings in this vid, three ... no it's not even fail. A fashion fail you might actually remember. But three sets of clothings amazingly bland. Esp. the middle one. There are infinitely many shades of off-white/beige, hers is near perfectly boring. And the ugly shapelessness of it. And the cost/effort to make the lace, eh? OK it's not needed to be naked or super-sexy underneath the lace. But the near-full coverage (except couple inches of upper arms) not even a little bit neckline or back. Or even if skin exposure isn't the idea, at least use a slightly diff color for the fabric underneath to highlight the lace, right?

Even the short skirt on the right is boring. A couple inches shorter, that's real sexy. Or few inches longer is fine too, if it's a bit tighter to show off her lower figure, or if it's loose and pleated or fraily to let her movement of a little breeze to blow up the hemline. Right now it's the mid-length and semi-looseness that's the absolute most boring most forgettable.

PPPD-668-c1.jpg PPPD-668-c2.jpg PPPD-668-c3.jpg

Yeah I admit part of my disappointment is from the shock/disappointment from polished cover to reality of video. But really it's very very common now, except for a few AV vets, most girls when dressed causally on their own (instead of slutty maid cosplay) tend to look 10x more boring than over-aged OL.

PPPD-668.jpg

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I agree that she's not hot, but maybe therein lies the problem? You know the saying, you can put make-up on a pig, it'll still be just a pig. Clothes won't do much if you don't find the girl attractive, but if you did, I don't think that those clothes would bother you. Just try imagining your favourite actress in those outfits. Still no dirty thoughts? Okay, maybe you do care about style. And I think that might be it, she has no style, she just looks like a regular woman who didn't put much thought into her outfit. But maybe that's the point of it? To show that she's just a "normal" woman and then she goes super kinky? I don't know. But I do know that I have some preferences as well. I particularly like mini skirts with either knee socks or stockings or even pantyhose. I think a look like that can make a sexy girl even more attractive. This is just another reason why I like OL/Female teacher titles. Example:

h_068mxgs986pl.jpg

So feminine and so damn hot! But, of course, it doesn't necessarily need to be a slutty version, just a regular outfit in the same vein does it just as well for me if the woman in question is sexy. That's a bit harder to find in JAV, however, so take a look at Cyndi Wang here:

30486668394553765032.jpg

That's completely acceptable outside wear but it still gets my imagination going.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
From a FC2 vid with unknown girl. Ok it's not ugly, not saying that. If there's a cute girl in here (or in this case, a cute girl bringing two guys together for a 3some) of course I'd respond. But I am fashion blind, but I take a look at it, and blah. If I can come up with 10 different ways to improve it (hugely, believe me, HUGELY) without completely changing it to another dress. Either a more lively color or a brighter white. Or a more cute shoulder, a belt maybe, more shapely tailoring in mid-section. Either more pleating or less. Maybe more distinctive buttons.

It's like the designer (and whoever picked that dress) try hard to make others not notice her. Or try to make her attractive and cute but failed in every way.

fc2ppv_864663-f1.jpg