Downloading Interruptions, Why?

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
I'm finding it difficult to download without having to constantly "resume" downloads after they stall. Any techies who can help? I use Windows 11.

Thks!

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
No specifics. Are we talking about filehosting? Maybe you need to use some kind of download manager. Personally, I use https://ugetdm.com/
My three main downloading sources are 141Jav which is torrents and works fine. For other/older movies I use JavGuru and Uploadgig and SexTB and I use their download choice. So my issues are with JavGuru and SexTB. Many interruptions when downloading, I checked my speed and it's fine, although 3 MB is tops speed for downloading.

Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
My three main downloading sources are 141Jav which is torrents and works fine. For other/older movies I use JavGuru and Uploadgig and SexTB and I use their download choice. So my issues are with JavGuru and SexTB. Many interruptions when downloading, I checked my speed and it's fine, although 3 MB is tops speed for downloading.
JavGuru used to be good years ago but the downloads have gotten worse. It's very slow and I have fast internet. I no longer dl from them.

quxinna

Jun 10, 2022
it is diff for me to compare server down or connection lost