ドラゴノーツ -ザ・レゾナンス- Dragonaut - The Resonance (Dual-Audio) 480p

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This one is pretty good. Not one of my favorites but it was entertaining. There wasn't a lot of indepth characterizations concerning the supporting cast and I think that hurt it some. The girls are awesome and that could have been played up a bit more. My favorite episode was probably the last episode and that is a rarity.
Dragonaut .The.Resonance.full.204926.jpg
Summary : In order to avoid Earth's impending destruction from an asteroid, the International Solarsystem Development Agency (ISDA) works on the "D-Project", and creates dragons after finding a dragon egg under the ocean. However, they soon find out that the asteroid is not their only threat, as powerful dragon-like creatures appear on Earth. After witnessing a murder by one of the creatures, Jin Kamishina gets involved in the mysteries of the dragons and becomes a dragon pilot, otherwise known as a "Dragonaut". Helping him on his journey is Toa, a mysterious girl who saves him from falling to his death after the creature attacks him. As they delve deeper into the mysteries of the dragons, they encounter new friends and enemies, and also begin to develop a closer relationship.
Slider1.jpg

Directed by Manabu Ono
Studio Gonzo
Original run October 3, 2007 – March 26, 2008
Episodes 25 plus an OVA episode
Size: 8.61 GB
Original Uploader: Exiled-Destiny
101148-dragonaut_26.jpg

Video: H264 mp4
Resolution: 720x480
Frame Rate: 29.976
Audio: AC3