dominating girls giving footjobs/stepping on men cock when they're down

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
iam looking for jav/anime/manga with such scenes:

as you can see from these examples,the boy is down and the girl is standing,looking down on him.
thats what iam searching for.

ill be much more than grateful for those who knows about more content with such material.:D

26tP1H8F0oYwxSmWY.gif

d2YTPb6iDNhzg8U0.gif

0005.jpg

853_1000.jpg

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Good topic! :)

Just to clarify: does the actress need to make the guy ejaculate while she's standing over him or are you just looking for any footplay that occurs in that position?

Off the top of my head I only remember one title where the former happens (and shame on me because I've probably seen more but I simply don't remember):

ABP-130 with Hoshino Chisa

pp_197464.jpg

She's not exactly dominating in the scene - she's simply nice, but otherwise that scene qualifies. You can see the final position on the bottom right corner of the back cover - the camera angle is a bit different in the end, but you get the general idea.

EDIT: I remembered another one and I think this is the perfect scene for you!

Akiho Yoshizawa is playing a police officer who in the first scene of this title catches a thief/robber in the act and decides to punish him with a footjob.

MXGS-413

pp_142185.jpg

EDIT2: I remembered even more! :)

NFDM-213

pp_117723.jpg

The first and the last scene are exactly what you're looking for but the whole title is worth a watch.

NFDM-218

pp_112988.jpg

In the first scene two girls dominate a guy and give him a footjob. They finish him while they're standing over him. The rest of the scenes are "just" awesome footjob scenes with sexy girls like Sana and Kokomi Naruse.

The next one features Takamiya Ryou. She makes the guy ejaculate twice - once in boots, once barefoot, and in both scenes there are times when she's towering over him, but she only finishes him off in that position once her boots are removed towards the end. The whole title is about femdom/foot fetish, but I don't know its serial number, so I can only give you the link to the video:

http://www.txxx.com/videos/275966/boots-femdom/

And if you look at the "related" tab below the video you will find a lot of other videos in the same vein.

Last edited:

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
thank you so much! what a great start!

making them cum is not a must,but better of course.
what is a must,is that the girl will be standing,gently stepping on the guy's cock.

Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
thank you so much! what a great start!

making them cum is not a must,but better of course.
what is a must,is that the girl will be standing,gently stepping on the guy's cock.

You're welcome!

As a general note, I think you'll find lots of scenes where the actress is standing over the guy and pleasing him with her foot briefly in many Freedom (http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_maker.php?m=afga) and Mirai Future (http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_maker.php?m=ca) titles, so whenever you've got the time you may want to take a look at the ones that are available. I don't remember how many of them have scenes like that as there are way too many titles to look at, but whenever I'll recall one I'll make sure to post here!

Now since making them cum isn't a must, there are two other scenes that I can mention, both with Hayashi Yuna.

ABP-147

pp_200270.jpg

The idea here is the same as with ABP-130, but I'm sad to report that at the end of the scene the guy takes matters into his own hands and jerks himself off onto her thighs. I never understood while anyone would do that when you've got an incredibly beautiful girl there whose sole purpose at that moment is to please you... *sigh* Anyway, onto the next one:

ABP-180

pp_206930.jpg

Hayashi Yuna plays a dominatrix in the last scene and there's a very brief part where she gently caresses the guy's penis with her foot while standing over him.

And that's it for now. Hopefully I'll remember some more as time passes!

Reactions: mago

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
thanks,iam working on getting these you recommanded.
so far i liked the first scene of MXGS-413 the most!

i noticed that i will be hard to get ABP-130,is it worth the effort? i mostly aim for more scenes like MXGS-413!

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
thanks,iam working on getting these you recommanded.
so far i liked the first scene of MXGS-413 the most!

i noticed that i will be hard to get ABP-130,is it worth the effort? i mostly aim for more scenes like MXGS-413!

Well, like I said, Hoshino Chisa isn't dominating the guy in that scene, but she does make him ejaculate with her foot while standing over him, so you'll have to decide for yourself! Personally, I'm a big fan of her looks, she's wearing stockings and the footjob is awesome with a great cumshot, so I definitely wouldn't miss it if I were you. In fact, that is one of my favourite scenes in JAV, but I'm biased, so take that for what you will! :)

As far as it being hard to get - I don't know about that, there must still be torrents of it that are seeded, but if you're not sure if it's worth a download you can check it out here:

http://javroot.com/video/1169

Some servers are lagging for me so make sure that you choose the right one for you!

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Another one came to mind.

DMOW-023

pp_162044.jpg

I think every scene has a girl (or girls) standing over the guy giving him a footjob, but in the second scene the girl makes the guy ejaculate while in that position.

Reactions: SamirHentaiGM

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Here's a couple more:

NFDM-064 (Hoshi Yuuno, Amami Yuri, Fujisaki Asuka and Uehara Yuu)

h_188nfdm00064pl.jpg

The last scene and the one before the last are the ones that you should definitely take a look at.

WF-159 with Suzufusa Arisa
3wf00159pl.jpg

There is a scene at the very end of the title that you should check out! On a side-note, I found it odd how they rolled the credits before showing that scene. Strange!

NFDM-362 starring Konno Hikaru

h_188nfdm00362pl.jpg

Third scene.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I might have come across another one, although this one is a bit different. It happens in NFDM-046.

pp_83754.jpg

The girl is standing, but she's holding the guy's legs. I don't know if that matters to you or not. Here's a screenshot of the finishing position where you can see what I'm talking about:

nfdm046.jpg

It is an older title so the pixellation is a bit heavy as you can see.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Even though the last post in this thread is mine, I'll make a separate one instead of just editing the old one to bump this up and get palaman's attention. I hope that's okay!

So, I've been watching a lot of Ayukawa Nao lately, and I just can't get enough of her. She's so sexy!
More importantly, she did something that's relevant to this thread and another one of yours, but I decided to post it here as I'm more into this kind of stuff myself.

IDOL-110

pp_45326.jpg

I know that you like succubi, and even though it says devil on the back cover, she looks a lot more like a succubus in my opinion. And yes, she pleasures the guy with her foot for a little bit while she's standing over him, just like you prefer it! I don't think that there's any life-draining involved, but hopefully this still counts as two birds with one stone! :) I'll post the screenshots of the whole title below!

sfzpjbuogubp.jpg

Also, DMOW-015 has a couple of moments that you'd like, especially if you're into nurses.

pp_156248.jpg

DMOW-078 has got one too - it's the last position in the footjob scene!

pp_214016.jpg

Last edited: