Dogma (DI-314) extreme faceslapping/humiliation (1.8GB)

dbx-sod

Jun 14, 2008
this is great quality and features some extreme humiliation of very cute teenies ..

N.B. you will need RS premium account to d/l this file it is 1900MB
and no i wont split it into millions of parts so dont ask ..

d.jpg

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/136107184/_DOGMA__Abusive_torture_-_Drug__Marin_Izumi__Yuria_Hidaka___D1-314_.avi

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Oh man, this video is so fucked up!

So the two girls, Marin and Yuria, are living alone with their father. Their dad starts getting drunk and abusive, things escalate until finally he r***s them both (with lots of forcing his dick down their throats to make them puke).

Then he has a couple guys over to take "family photos" of them, but he, his friend, and the photographer r*** the girls, making them puke and doing some bondage.

Finally, the dad dies, and the dad's friend fucks them AT THEIR DAD'S FUNERAL, with even more puking than before. Finally the two girls cry and say how much they love each other in the "touching" final moments.

Definitely for huge perverts only. What's that? You're asking if I still have the movie on my hard drive?

Err... *whistles and walks away*

mystickeeper

Jan 15, 2009
um...excuse me can u at least upload the file on another site please if it not too much trouble. Try megaupload if possible