Does anyone know where to buy used jav actress underware?

asr128

Aug 27, 2009
Does anyone know where to buy used jav actress underware or do people know what companies supply the underware used in jav?thanks

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I don't think you can buy their used underwear. Maybe some of them sell it, but even then as a foreigner it would be really hard to get them. I could be wrong, of course...

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
I saw those packages at a few shops that sell JAV DVDs in Akihabara. If you're not shy about it, you can ask the store workers. They should understand some basic English. If not, just use Google translate or something.

I think a workable phrase might be something like "JAV idoru no pantsu ga sagashimasu". That should roughly translate to "I am looking for a JAV idol's panties".

Don't use that phrase in public for the obvious reasons that you don't want to look like a pervert. But within the confines of an adult goods or video store, that should be OK...I think. You won't come off looking too weird...hopefully.

Or you can just look around. Space is at a premium in such shops so the floor area is quite small (and very packed and narrow). It shouldn't take you too long to find. I spotted them just at a fleeting glance in fact.

Reactions: bigloser0

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Yahoo Auctions also has a lot more than just panties, bras, thongs, swimsuits & costumes.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
a lot of times I doubt the authenticity of these underwear. they might not belong to the JAV actresses. Could be bought from somewhere and claimed that its hers. If its used underwear you are looking for, you must at least see her wear it (not possible) for a few hours or masturbate with it.

I saw those packages at a few shops that sell JAV DVDs in Akihabara. If you're not shy about it, you can ask the store workers. They should understand some basic English. If not, just use Google translate or something.

I think a workable phrase might be something like "JAV idoru no pantsu ga sagashimasu". That should roughly translate to "I am looking for a JAV idol's panties".

Don't use that phrase in public for the obvious reasons that you don't want to look like a pervert. But within the confines of an adult goods or video store, that should be OK...I think. You won't come off looking too weird...hopefully.

Or you can just look around. Space is at a premium in such shops so the floor area is quite small (and very packed and narrow). It shouldn't take you too long to find. I spotted them just at a fleeting glance in fact.

If my memory doesn't fail me, one of the shops (green building with 7 storeys) do sell JAV idols' panties. Used or un-used, I am not sure.

Rest assured nobody will see you in a different light in there, even the girls. Because we are all there for the same reason. To make our sex life better.

Last edited by a moderator: