Does anyone know this girl?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
As you see in the link, there is no ID or the girl's name. So i don't have any information about her and this movie! Huhu...

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
It seems that she is Kirai Yuzuha from this movie.

b356cd1b3595f94ff2835f4ab8dd4b15.jpg

Is that her??? The girl in center (far)

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
This is the 1st step of identify her. I find out that the movie is a production of KARMA studio and it belongs to shoplifted serries. The movide code is: KRMV

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
So, I've looked through all Karma shoplifting movies, but didn't find it. Searched for カルマ 万引 on DMM (karma shoplifting). And even if I would have found it - Sougouwiki doesn't list much of the Karma movies. Only a very few.

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
Hey, CodeGeek... you right man! :gayprance:

Hehehe... Thanks you so much. It's KRMV-804. The 3rd case from top to bottom, in the right!

Thanks you so much. Now, i will find the torrent of that movie. And the name of this girl!

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yes, now that you mentioned it... I recognize the woman. :grassdance:

If you find a torrent and/or the name of the girl, please post it here. :please:

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
@CodeGeek: for sure... but it's hard than i think. I find onnly 3 source to load (wupload, uploadstation & filesonic), but unfortunately, they counldn't use anymore.

and the name is harder. you know some studio (like KARMA) rarely show us the actress name!

still finding!