Do you think Eimi Fukada is overrated?

Schow

Aug 9, 2020
Don't get me wrong. I was all aboard the Eimi train when she got massive during her re-debut period. But I was just thinking about this when I realised she never really crosses my mind whenever I decide to rewatch an older AV these days.

Sakura Momo, Kana Momonogi, Mia Nanasawa, Kiritani Matsuri... These are a few of the actresses that will imediately come to mind for a rewatch. I think Eimi still looks fantastic ofc and that's she's a good performer. But yeah that initial buzz for her isn't there for me anymore.

Anyway just wanted to ask to see if other people shared the same sentiment. If Eimi is still your waifu I still respect that.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I don't know if she's overrated but I haven't gone out of my way to look for her titles. Not really my type and she's done next to no lesbian titles besides.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I don't like plastic surgery, especially on the face. So, I would say yeah. She doesn't look like an asian girl, more like an alien. I watch JAV for japanese looking girls. But there are dudes who swear by fake looks so ...

Reactions: mago

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I don't think she's overrated because she isn't that big in the industry anymore. She came and is just kinda hanging around.

I'm not big on egregious plastic surgery. She is adjacent to the the Maria Nagai category. But when she actually turns it up, she is a good performer.

Schow

Aug 9, 2020
I don't think she's overrated because she isn't that big in the industry anymore. She came and is just kinda hanging around.

I'm not big on egregious plastic surgery. She is adjacent to the the Maria Nagai category. But when she actually turns it up, she is a good performer.
Oh I agree. To her credit Eimi knows how to put on a show.

I guess she does sit right on the other side of that fence with Maria Nagai looking too uncanny to me. Like after the initial wow factor of her redebut, I notice the surgery more, though not that my "second brain" cares so I can still enjoy her movies.

On a tangent, I kind of feel similar to Aoi Tsukasa's new boobs. They look really fake and I miss how perfect her old boobs were, but I also can't deny they certainly look hot while watching her movies.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Like after the initial wow factor of her redebut, I notice the surgery more, though not that my "second brain" cares so I can still enjoy her movies.
Same thing. She got a boobjob but it was "okay". She was still pretty. But then she got a nosejob, got fat and got butt implants.
maria-nagai-ass.jpg
Seriously, what is this thing ?

On a tangent, I kind of feel similar to Aoi Tsukasa's new boobs. They look really fake and I miss how perfect her old boobs were, but I also can't deny they certainly look hot while watching her movies.
She was fine when she debuted. And then gained weight (chiken legs effect now) and got ugly implants (like 99% of actresses getting implants).

• Sad
Reactions: BDrake

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
:eek:

The last movie I've watched with her was MIDV-232 and I actually thought she was starting to look *too* thin. I'm generally not a fan, and in Eimi's case it makes her transplants stand out even more.
The pic is Maria Nagai though, not Eimi, just in case I confused you :D.

Last edited:

maload

Jul 1, 2008
not much for me .. everybody in the jav topic on the net is overated for me anyway
but ......
this is kind of my actress is the best everywhere and i dont have problem with it
and something like ..oh this company do great video ... ok i dont have problem with your statement and such
if its good for you so its good for you ..
eime i like some of her video ...its kind of hard work , acting , and she is good at sucking
good .. white skin .. so what i need more ?? but .. how come i can spend my time watched all of her movies ??

because there is so many video nowaday .. so i dont watched video just because there is somebody in the video anymore

golingarf

Feb 11, 2010
Everybody's going on about the plastic surgery but she's one of those rare ones it's her charisma that makes her famous, not really her looks.

golingarf

Feb 11, 2010
Although having said that, it's probably tragically fated that someone who had very successful extensive plastic surgery would not know when to stop, like a gambler who won't quit when he's ahead. She does really need to stop now. I hope she doesn't end up looking like the Bogdanoff Brothers.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Although having said that, it's probably tragically fated that someone who had very successful extensive plastic surgery would not know when to stop, like a gambler who won't quit when he's ahead. She does really need to stop now. I hope she doesn't end up looking like the Bogdanoff Brothers.
Covid got them.

bigjeffrey

Apr 23, 2013
Haven't watched her since around 2021, the first round of surgery she looked real nice, but there's something off about her recently.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Same thing. She got a boobjob but it was "okay". She was still pretty. But then she got a nosejob, got fat and got butt implants.
maria-nagai-ass-jpg.3302563

Seriously, what is this thing ?

Yeah, can't do it. There's pre-2022 Maria Nagai (I have a bunch of her titles from then) and then there's everything after that which I can't handle at all.

Reactions: darksider59

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Yeah, can't do it. There's pre-2022 Maria Nagai (I have a bunch of her titles from then) and then there's everything after that which I can't handle at all.
I wish she would take some time off, remove everything and start again under a new name or something.

Her latest shows that she is still a great performer, especially with BJs. But the excessive plastic surgery is distracting

dass193pl.jpeg

Schow

Aug 9, 2020
Everybody's going on about the plastic surgery but she's one of those rare ones it's her charisma that makes her famous, not really her looks.
I agree. To be clear I don't think her success is underserved. She totally reinvinted herself with a "semen demon" persona during her redebut which worked perfectly with her new look, and she had one of the most insane work ethics for that year. You do make a good point about her charisma, as I heard she was pretty good about interacting with her fanbase too.

I can't help but be happy that she got that bag when she was really struggling actress before then. I figured she would have used all that money to invest in something and quietly retire. So was kind of surprised (and disapointed) that she ocassionally reappears to put out a half-hearted movie nowadays.

I think this topic has been on my mind because on non-JAV focused boards I visit, Eimi along with Ai Uehara and Anri Okita will always get reposted as the JAV gods. I think Ai and Anri unquestionablly deserve their goat status, but I don't think I would put Eimi up along side them. Maybe if she had at least a couple more successful years, instead of a what turned out to be a flash in the pan career. I can't help compare her to Ichika Matsumoto, who also had an insane output during her early years, and while she has slowed down she still puts out regular videos with more effort than Eimi.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She totally reinvinted herself with a "semen demon" persona during her redebut which worked perfectly with her new look, and she had one of the most insane work ethics for that year.
I had to go back to her catalog to see if she had more BJ movies than any normal actress, and she doesn't.

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I agree. To be clear I don't think her success is underserved. She totally reinvinted herself with a "semen demon" persona during her redebut which worked perfectly with her new look, and she had one of the most insane work ethics for that year. You do make a good point about her charisma, as I heard she was pretty good about interacting with her fanbase too.

I can't help but be happy that she got that bag when she was really struggling actress before then. I figured she would have used all that money to invest in something and quietly retire. So was kind of surprised (and disapointed) that she ocassionally reappears to put out a half-hearted movie nowadays.

I think this topic has been on my mind because on non-JAV focused boards I visit, Eimi along with Ai Uehara and Anri Okita will always get reposted as the JAV gods. I think Ai and Anri unquestionablly deserve their goat status, but I don't think I would put Eimi up along side them. Maybe if she had at least a couple more successful years, instead of a what turned out to be a flash in the pan career. I can't help compare her to Ichika Matsumoto, who also had an insane output during her early years, and while she has slowed down she still puts out regular videos with more effort than Eimi.
Ai Uehara I understand because of of the output, her looks, talent, and willingness to do more than most actresses.

What makes Anri Okita special beyond speaking English and her big tits?

I never thought she was an outstanding performer. Even when she first debuted, among bit breasted women, Reiko Nakamori, Yuuna Hoshisaki, Asuza Nagesawa, Hikari Hino, Kyoko Maki, Ruri Saijou, Yuria Satomi, Haruki Satou, Yuma Asami, Nishima Momoka, Maisaki Mikuni, Aino, Meguri, Yumi Kazama, Kaho Shibuya (talent wise), Tia, etc. were better. The list really goes on...

In this harem, I would rather see solos from the other performers over her, especially Kyoko Maki and Kaede Niiyama.
zuko027pl.jpeg

Give me Ayumi Shinoda and Kurea Hasumi any day
mird145pl.jpeg

This is just a reminder of how hot Yumi Kazama was ten years ago
bid042pl.jpeg

Kaho Kasumi, Ai Uehara, Shiori Kamisaki, Yui Hatano in her prime for ire
mimk039pl.jpeg

Reactions: Schow

Schow

Aug 9, 2020
Ai Uehara I understand because of of the output, her looks, talent, and willingness to do more than most actresses.

What makes Anri Okita special beyond speaking English and her big tits?

I never thought she was an outstanding performer. Even when she first debuted, among bit breasted women, Reiko Nakamori, Yuuna Hoshisaki, Asuza Nagesawa, Hikari Hino, Kyoko Maki, Ruri Saijou, Yuria Satomi, Haruki Satou, Yuma Asami, Nishima Momoka, Maisaki Mikuni, Aino, Meguri, Yumi Kazama, Kaho Shibuya (talent wise), Tia, etc. were better. The list really goes on...

In this harem, I would rather see solos from the other performers over her, especially Kyoko Maki and Kaede Niiyama.
View attachment 3304949

Give me Ayumi Shinoda and Kurea Hasumi any day
View attachment 3304951

This is just a reminder of how hot Yumi Kazama was ten years ago
View attachment 3304950

Kaho Kasumi, Ai Uehara, Shiori Kamisaki, Yui Hatano in her prime for ire
View attachment 3304954
Fair enough. I'm not really knowledgeable of that period admittedly. But I do remember Anri Okita was big, and I have been rewatching some of her vids lately and think she's a good performer and isn't coasting solely on her looks.

Who would you consider to be the goats? I don't think anyone could really beat Ai in terms of fearlessness and work ethic. But barring that the most influential JAVs I would say have been Maria Ozawa, Rio, and while I'm not a big fan of Yua Mikami, it's hard to deny how her numbers pretty much dwarf everyone's, and that she opened the floodgates for people seeing JAV as a viable career change.