Do you know who she is? Super beautiful.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Her name is Kuno (くの ) they say she's 20. Looks it to me. Anyway good luck googling her. It is photoshop but it appears to me to be taken from a Japanese site. The small pixel font is what gives it away. I don't which site it is but you can look for he now that you know who she is… kinda.
desioner

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
She's not a model. She works in some kind of brothel, to be blunt. There's a "Comment from the manager" about how she's "very clean" and a comment from her saying "I'll work harder than some gyaru." :exhausted: You sometimes see these on the web sites of brothels, but I've never seen one so Photoshopped. :evillaugh:

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
I was trying to track down the website of the brothel this was taken from, but there's not enough info to do so. (Googling for a person known only as "Kuno" in hiragana is like Googling for someone known only as "Pat".) anotherbbs, where did you find this image?

BTW, I use the word "brothel" for want of a better term, but strictly speaking prostitution (defined narrowly in Japan as taking money for letting a man insert his penis into your vagina) is illegal in Japan. These brothels, which go by any number of names and usually have some specialty or another, are places where you can get naked with a woman and do just about anything except insert your penis into her vagina. Often the web sites tell you what each woman is willing to do (e.g., fellatio and/or hand-job, but not anal, etc.) and how much each "course" will cost you. Since I've never paid for sex, I can't give you any first-hand info. :shy: But if "Kuno" is even remotely as attractive as she looks in this photo, I'd be willing to consider it. :perfectplan:

Another BTW: "Infidelity" is also legally defined in Japan as a married person having genital intercourse with a person* other than his/her spouse. So here in Japan, in the strictest legal sense, Bill Clinton would not have been lying when he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." And it would have had nothing to do with "what the meaning of the word 'is' is." :exhausted: He'd still have been in deep shit with Hillary and the public, though. :lols:

* A person of the opposite sex, that is. Sexual activity with a person of the same sex does not constitute legal infidelity, because it does not involve a penis being inserted into a vagina. :dunno:

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
and it is amazing how little yen it can take to make them see past that silly limitation.

oh, um, so I've heard, of course ...

:snicker:

anotherbbs

Jun 24, 2007
Hi, thanks for all your help. And of course the detailed explaination,indreamsiwalk. You know quite a lot of Japanese laws.

I've got this pic from a avatar I see in a game forum...
So the owner of the avatar doesn't have any clue as well.

Anyway, this girl is beautiful. It seems very hard to know who is the girl that's photoshopped into this pic...

sigh.

Regards,
/M.Q.

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
Hi, thanks for all your help. And of course the detailed explaination,indreamsiwalk. You know quite a lot of Japanese laws.

I've got this pic from a avatar I see in a game forum...
So the owner of the avatar doesn't have any clue as well.

Anyway, this girl is beautiful. It seems very hard to know who is the girl that's photoshopped into this pic...

sigh.

Regards,
/M.Q.

I'm sure the photo is of a woman who actually works in the brothel. They've just polished her up a bit. :evillaugh: When I was married and frustrated by the utter lack of sex in my marriage, I used to check out the web sites of brothels. :shake: Usually the women are hiding their faces, but I don't recall ever seeing one as "Wow!" as this one, Photoshopped or not. :dizzy: (BTW, instead of paying for sex I ended up having a series of affairs with women, both married and unmarried. Paying for sex probably would have kept my life simpler. :exhausted:)