Do They Do Multiple Shots in One Single Scene?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
So, I watched an old movies today, it's a compilation video actually. And because it's compilation, I watched it along with the original movie, you know sometime in a compilation movie, they cut it due to whole movie duration, or sometime it even have more than the original one. It's pretty standar you all know that.
But, I notice more than that, the ending of those two is different. I thought it just shot with different camera, but it's not, it's not just camera angle, the position are different, even the conversations are different, one are just simple "iku.. iku.." and the other one says "come on, put it inside me.. (of course it's in Japan, I'm just assuming she says that.. :D)
Here are the GIF to see what I'm talking about.
This is the original one:
1.gif
and here's the compilation one:
2.gif
different, right? So, they obviously did multiple shot, my question is, what is the purpose of they doing that? is it something to do with fake cum?
have you guys ever notice something like that? please share your thought!

Reactions: kharo88

periph

Sep 28, 2012
it's possible they redited using additional raw footage that they didn't use the first time.

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
it's possible they redited using additional raw footage that they didn't use the first time.
I'm aware of that, I know the fact that they reedited the original video and replace it with they didn't use in the first place.
my question is the purpose of doing the retake after he ejaculate on her pussy.
Is it because they thing the first one isn't good enough?
Is it because the initial concept is to do multiple nakadashi, but they remove the second penetration because they think one nakadashi is enough?
and is this thing is normal in jav industry, this is how the way they do it.

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
I think I figure it out.
Since the massive leaked videos were out, I've learn a lot about fake ejaculation and fake nakadashi, I took a look at the videos that I thought had real nakadashi and found out all of them was fake because I saw clearly now that they were using condom during the intercourse, there's cut in between, even when there were no cut, they just zoom in to the pussy but very low position, so we can't find out that they can pour the fake cum to the pussy.
So I think it's about fake nakadashi. they did a shot, but think that is not good enough to fool us then take another shot.