do guys watch sailor moon

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nejithewise

Aug 13, 2008
yeah im a guy and when i was younger i actually watched and looked foreward to new episodes of sailor moon. i eventually got heavy into anime because of it gundam wing, outlaw star etc. anyway i actually thought about watching the show in japanese for shits. but i wanted to know if other guys actually watched the show even though it was aimed mainly at girls.

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008
ofcourse i watched it, only the first series though, never really gotten past it. It's on my list to finish, too many anime to follow though...the live action of sailor moon is hilariously tacky

jupiter999

loves Tada Mizuho only...
Apr 2, 2008
never really seen one episode...
But in the pass time, I did used to watch anime, just because of anime girls...

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I was wondering whether to watch it

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I watched episodes from the first series... when I was in grade seven... lol

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I'll admit it: never seen the anime, never read the manga, loved the campy J-drama up until the very end when it got retarded. (Like, last couple of episodes.) It was how I became a Kitagawa Keiko fan, and it probably had something to contribute towards my burgeoning love of the corruption theme. (see attached pictures)

Anzafan

Sep 30, 2007
I have watched all the anime, the english dub and the original Japanese, watched the live action, and love the musicals, the first Musical (Myu) starred Anza hence my name she was absoulutly the best Usagi ever.

b412ly

Dec 3, 2008
i was watched when i was younger..eventhough i watched classic anime either like saint saiya,kabuto and another anime too

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
I loved sailor moon, I own one of the movies on vhs :D. Well shoujo series tend to have better stories and music, in my opinion. I actually watched a good deal of shoujo, pretty good, please check out kare kano and shoujo kakumei utena!

Dmitri

LOLIPLZ
Apr 5, 2007
I didn't follow the animated series, but I recently watched the live-action one.
And it was surprisingly good. xD

paschendale

individualist anarchist
Mar 5, 2008
Someone watching Sailor Moon is like someone listening to It's Raining Men - besides the well established fact that he's is a Sado Mazo fag.

horatiocaine

Feb 17, 2009
Sailor Moon was my first female hero! Buffy might be better all around but SM is and will always be one of my favorite animes.

Herik

Feb 15, 2009
I don’t have shame to say it only I still listen to Sailor Moon. Unfortunately, I have it only the American version and not the original (Japanese). I do not have the season Sailor Star of this series.

bonjob

Apr 2, 2009
of course i don't watch such kind of anime.
this is just exclusive for girls. :D
my cousin likes this one when she's young.
ahaha. but i'm disgusted with this anime.
no offense girls. :D

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
What's the problem?
I watched it when I'm on 2'nd grade
I think people who born on 80's mostly watch it despite they are guy's or girls
I remember this one broadcasted on local TV station on 96

Along with Born 2 Cook,Time Quest(Talking Kettle)
Don't know the real Japanese title:defeat:

Read the manga,but didn't have all
Didn't watch the Live-Action

And I also watch Wedding Peach