1. Moving Servers

Hello Guest,
    we have to move servers this week.
    To minimize offline-times i will disable attachments in the forum starting tomorrow.

More infos in this thread: Planned offline-time as well as server-move

Upload disabled
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you have a childhood fetish?

Discussion in 'Adult Discussion' started by Speeny, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Speeny

Speeny Active Member

Answer away!

2. needs more loli

needs more loli Don't underestimate lolis!

What is a childhood fetish?

3. Speeny

Speeny Active Member

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  4. leebar

leebar Active Member

You mean like watching your grown neighbor lady sunbathing in her backyard from your bedroom window, and she slips her top off?

Then gives you a little "hello" hand wave? That kind of childhood fantasy?

5. Speeny

Speeny Active Member

Yep!

barba and Ceewan like this.
  6. neonrio

neonrio New Member

Eu Tinha Um Sonho de poder tomar banho com a minha prima quando eu tinha 10 anos e ela tinha 8, acredito que isto é um fetiche de infância

Dragao_jp likes this.
  7. Ceewan

Ceewan Famished

I was kind of fascinated with little girls panties when I was a kid....looking up a girls skirt was more fun than a turn on though. I mean hey, I was a kid! They sure did look good in their skirts, I remember that much.

bigloser0 likes this.
  8. _2old_

_2old_ Love those pretty panties

Same here, (You may already have guessed that though :) ) - It's a fetish that has just stayed with me forever, although the age group changed in line with my age, and it's now an absolute turn on, bordering on obsession, rather than just fun.

Ceewan likes this.
  9. birsha

birsha Active Member

Was fascinated with women wearing high heels since before I can remember, still have that fetish.

Ceewan likes this.
  10. Bebeme

Bebeme New Member

I was fascinated with jackets specially puffyjackets with nylonlining it later became a fetish
    I beleve it started when I was around 4 and I saw my mum handwash my new puffyjacket in the sink, I remeber the lining inflated and rised in huge baloons and figures through the suds It made me jump and almost wet my pants, and I was always fascinated of it since then

11. genki_desu

genki_desu Well-Known Member

I have a thing for girls in pigtails but not just any pigtails, they must start from the top of her head and the hair must be long and straight.

[​IMG]
    I just noticed Moametal in my avatar has a similar hairstyle :haha:

gruey likes this.
  12. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

I was at a mall with my mom when I was 13 or so. There was a woman in the food court wearing high khaki shorts and strappy high heels. That woman single-handedly defined the rest of my sexual development.

:pusing:

bigloser0 and _2old_ like this.
  13. Supmop

Supmop Akiba Citizen

I think I don't have childhood fetish, when I still 10-13 years old want to see grown up girls nude and try to have sex with them, thats all

I don't think its fetish

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    bigloser0 and Ceewan like this.
  14. loleechero

loleechero Active Member

Seconded that, but mine is almost all kind of pigtails.
    I always ask my GFs to wear pigtails but they hardly do it, childish being the reason.

15. birsha

birsha Active Member

My wife used to do those little Chinese hair bun things and doesn't do them anymore because "they're for little girls". I miss her doing it though, because they were really cute.

Ceewan likes this.
  16. Ceewan

Ceewan Famished

Fucking tell her bro! Women want to be attractive for their men...even if they won't admit it. You gotta plant the seed for it to grow.

CodeGeek and Casshern2 like this.
  17. Casshern2

I'm lucky that whenever I suggest a little something with her hair or what to wear I always get a "Sure!" Pig tails are the best!!

CodeGeek and Ceewan like this.
  18. bonnaroo

bonnaroo Pervette

If your girl dont want pigtails because childish look at her and tell her GOOD.

It also help if you have her braid them because looks less childish.

19. pikuseru

pikuseru Well-Known Member

The idea that a hairstyle can be inherently "childish" is itself a childish notion. People who are truly mature don't worry about stuff like that.

Ceewan and Casshern2 like this.
  20. Casshern2

I agree. Surely women who use pigtails don't truly believe they are helping their partner play out a fantasy about having sex with some young girl in pigtails. The visual is that it makes them look sexy-cute. Right???

Ceewan likes this.